Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Clayton Step
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): not working at the moment
Your Character Name: Jimothy Mactwan

Ban Length:
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Thegamingshain

Ban Reason: Failure to comply with staff
Unban Reason: I had this for "combat depositing items or something like that". So what happened was I raided a org then after all was dead and i escaped sucessfully I went to log off, I threw my items in the bank and got off thinking nothing about it and even went and walked my dog. Came back to my computer probably around 30-45 mins later to get teleported to and asked for items, I didnt think it was justified and he wouldnt take explanation so I kept my items that I rightfully earned. So now im banned for a day and dont know what im supposed to do about hurting his feelings shain if your reading this i hope you understand now where im coming from and rethink the situation. Have a good night- Clayton Stephenson

Time of Occurrence:11:50pm 6/4/21
Additional members involved/witnessing: my mom (watched me take my dog out), Jacob mccalister (was on radio freq and heard me celebrate and leave to take my dog), and whoever i raided
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:yes i indeed do

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Whether or not You failed to listen, you never dropped the items after I told you to. This became an issue and undergo my attention after an org member was chasing you down trying to seek revenge and gather their stuff back after to find out it was deposited in the bank minutes after you picked up the items, then leaving. It is always important to read the rules otherwise things like this will happen. Have a good night.

Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.