Status
Not open for further replies.

Flashlights

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hey there. I just resubbed to all of the addons after deleting. I can get into the server, however I only get to stay in for about 3 or 4 minutes and then I crash with no errors. Please help!

This has never happened to me before, among all of the issues that I have had with GMOD over the years.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

This happens to me during high player counts and I have yet to find a fix. I’ve tried all the different betas and stuff. I think the engine just can’t handle the game. I don’t believe there’s a fix.

Pizza

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

yeah same thing happens to me

Navetta

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

yea same thing but it happens no matter the number of players and I have a good pc and it's only happened since monoford

xWaller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I kept getting crashes on the 32 bit version of GMOD every 20 minutes to 2 hours and then I switched tot he 64-bit version and haven't had issues clientside ever since, or its a very rare occasion that I crash (every 2-4 days). I also overclocked my CPU to 4.8ghz and set it to keep a static 4.8 24/7, but be careful if you want to overclock because too many volts will cook and ruin your CPU/destroy its maximum life.

Last edited:

Pizza

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

it seems it just happens on the monolith servers for me, i tried playing another gmod dark rp server and played there for a good hour. Over that entire hour I didn't crash once on that server

imaspy14

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Okay so for me this is what I did to stop crashing I still crash when theirs like 120 players on and I'm in a gun but fight but yeah one don't sub to mod packs just join the server and let all the mods load in. At once and then you don't need to install from workshop and also if you have a 64 bit use the 64bit beta this is what fixed crashing for me

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Moved to Solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.