Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:185360097
My character name: Harry Starrs

Ban length: 1 day
Banning staff member: @PerishedSins
Ban reason: leaving to avoid rp
Time of occurrence: around 21:10
Relevant evidence: none
Witness: Howarth Smith

So I mugged this guy. Took 100 from him. After, I go about my usual business and then about 10 minutes later, the guy comes up to me with a cadet and says "that's him, that's his name!" The cadet then hit me with his baton and knocked me out, even though I did not run away or do anything to make him hit me, He then cuffed me, I had already made an unclaimed failrp report, but nothing came of it. He then searches my inventory and finds a makarov on me and asks the mayor if i had a gun licence. I didn't, so he says, "you're going away for a long time" even though he had no proof I did anything wrong, except the guy I robbed remembering my name even though I never told him it. I then left because I didn't want to lose my gun for a situation that was unfair. I thought no one would claim my report.

Please appeal soon, I am banned for a day over something that wasn't my fault.

I only got the cadets name, I think it was "Joey Seid."

This is a repost of my previous post, as in that one I did not follow ban appeal format.

PerishedSins

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I do apologize on my part for lacking much memory in banning you for such a reason. I do recall having dealt with a situation like this after hearing it from someone (I guess the people who were failRPing).
During that time, I do believe you had already disconnected and weren't really there when I got to them when they complained. I do commend you on taking the correct course of action and going to the forums with this as it was the proper way to deal with this. Again, I do apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered then and I will do my best to do better in the future.
Contact me in game @starrsinthesky when you see me there and I will issue a formal apology on my behalf to you. I genuinely am sorry for this.

PerishedSins

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I will unban you, and I will keep an eye on the people who reported it in. Thank you for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.