DkTnt

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: Larry Balicimo
Steam name: DkTnt
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:142987942

Date and time of loss: 9-10-16 Time between 11 am and 6:00 pm
What happened:I joined for the third time today and when i hopped on i went to become a firefighter and it sayed im not a high enough level so I check c and my level was 2 I was like oh shit what the hell. So i came on forums and here I am.

How much do you need refunded: my 32 levels
Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1132755997 I really wanna KMS rn because that is the only sreenshot and I dont have an actuall screen shot of my level But here u know I am at least level 25. (if you never believed me) If you need more evidence you can ask me and Ill have all my friends talk to you.

Raptor Jesus

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

tbh i love that screenshot

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, I am very sorry about your situation however according to rule #3 in regards to refund requests we do require evidence of your levels to be able to refund them. Please make a habit of taking screenshots of your levels and items every once in awhile to prevent this kind of loss in the future.

Denied, unfortunately you do not meet the criteria we have been provided to accept refund requests. If you feel like this was an error, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.