Not open for further replies.

LukeSigalos

Monolith Newcomer
LV

Your Steam Name:Mikeyismydaddy
Your SteamID:76561198430972107
Your Character Name:Luke Sigalos

Which Staff blacklisted you:not sure
What were you blacklisted from:Vehicles and guns.

Blacklist Length:1 week
Blacklist Reason:VDM/Gun
Unblacklist Reason: I’m apologetic about VDMing, I did run over a staff member and I was super apologetic to him because I thought he RDMED me at bank but it wasn’t and I didn’t know about the new life rule at the bank at the time. I’m not even a week into playing GMOD I am very new and all the staff I have encountered are incredible and very nice. I’m going on vacation now and I wanted to fully play this game to the full capacity. Im also blacklisted from guns and that was when I first started and didn’t know I could use my weapon for raids/and killing police. This game is seriously fun and I want to continue playing. I am very sorry and apologetic for everything. I hope a staff member understands.

Time of Occurrence: yesterday at 10pm and last week Wednesday at 10pm
Additional members involved/witnessing: gurg and Ryan
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: yes 100%

Nuggie

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yeezy

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Good Morning @LukeSigalos,

I was one of the victims involved in the VDM not only did you decide to do it once, but 3 separate times within a 30-minute span. I don't believe this was accidental by any means nor out of frustration. You were already given a warning just a few hours earlier. Given your history of VDM, I don't think lifting this vehicle blacklist would be a good idea.

LukeSigalos

Monolith Newcomer
LV

Good Morning @LukeSigalos,

I was one of the victims involved in the VDM not only did you decide to do it once, but 3 separate times within a 30-minute span. I don't believe this was accidental by any means nor out of frustration. You were already given a warning just a few hours earlier. Given your history of VDM, I don't think lifting this vehicle blacklist would be a good idea.
It’s up to you and I respect your decision. But if you lift it you won’t regret it. I’m learning how to farm in this game and play it properly with my friends. And I do remember you being a victim. I will say right now the other two times were on purpose and you are right. I was running over a cop, and I ran her over a couple times. I did apologize to said cop and am now apologizing to you.

Hatchet Tazz

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ever since you joined the server, you have had a bad history of VDM. I want to look the other way and help, but ignorance of the rules is no excuse. I would advise you to read the rules and see what you can and cannot do. You will serve your vehicle blacklist out and I am hoping that will dissuade you from any future endeavors for these particular rule breaks. Therefore,
Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.