madmanrj22

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Ryan Sa'fulda
Madmanrj22
https://steamcommunity.com/id/moonmanrj22/

10/27/18 around 1pm - 1:30 pm
My friends and i were raiding inside the slums and we had 2 hostages and we thought police were coming but we were not 100% sure so we told the people outside our door that we have hostages and to not open the door then a civ skin man opened the door with a m1911 and i shot an killed him, then we saw police outside our door and we said that we had 2 hostages and they said that nogotiations were off cuz i killed a detective but the funny thing is they never identifyed themselfs that they were police and i just thought that was a civ/counter-raid...so they raided us and we all were killed so i called a admin and the admin cleared the situation and made the police raid void and told me and my 2 friends to make refund requests for our stuff [/B]

[B][B][B] i lost these items and i need them refunded P99, Lockpicks x2, zipties x2 , Kevlar and Helmet.
EVIDENCE NONE [/B]

Last edited:

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

24 hours to use proper format otherwise I'm denying this and you're not getting your items back

madmanrj22

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

24 hours to use proper format otherwise I'm denying this and you're not getting your items back
i am very sorry for not using the correct format and i have corrected my error (hopfully) : ) thank you

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Police raided them during a hostage situation without provocation, I asked for police evidence and they were unable to provide it.

I can verify these lost items.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.