Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewh2007

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: AndrewH2007
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198251633464/home
Characters Name: Andrew Holm

Ban Length: A year
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): I do not remember

Ban Reason: Threatened to SWAT Someone
Unban Reason: If you after then have the recording, you would of heard me saying I would go as SWAT, in Game and SWAT your house and blow it up for all the disrespect, they were doing.

Time of Occurrence: Last Year in novemeber,
Additional members involved/witnessing: I do not remember
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes I do, But I really just wanna get unbanned to be honest, and roleplay again.

DK.

Server Director
Server Director
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was here and heard him say this, if you need a recording of it. I may have a medal clip!

andrewh2007

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

yeah but if you also, listend further even after the clip fully I said that I would go as SWAT So I wouldn't be banend for threatening but you didn't care and refused to listen to me and banned me anyway.

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Andrew,
yeah but if you also, listend further even after the clip fully I said that I would go as SWAT So I wouldn't be banend for threatening but you didn't care and refused to listen to me and banned me anyway.
It's kinda funny you say this since in the video linked below you actually didn't say that. Lying in an appeal really doesn't help your case.

andrewh2007

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I never lied, I said I would be the SWAT and blow the house up

andrewh2007

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

AFter that, I said more I would be the SWAT. you just don't have the full clip and have no Idea, about it when I said more So I wouldn't get banned and thats only a 28 Second Clip, i said more and I Fucking Know it. You just decide not to listen cause your a biased

andrewh2007

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

And plus thats only a 28 Second CLIP From along time ago, I know I said more and said I would be the SWAT at the house

andrewh2007

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

So I would like, for a HR to deal with it If possible

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@andrewh2007 Please stop double posting if you feel you need to add more edit your last comment instead of posting multiple replies back to back.

andrewh2007

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I just really, would like to get unbanned so I can roleplay and get money, and more I have nothing much to do tbh

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Andrew,

After reviewing your record and other circumstances, I have come to the following conclusion. During your time on the server, you have threatened to swat players, issued death threats, RDMed countless times, and more. You have been given second and third chances but always come back to cause trouble. Due to those facts, this appeal will be declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.