Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Pi
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:141342390
Your Character Name: i DOnt RemMEBER

Ban Length: 1 year
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @gregg

Ban Reason: Racism NITRP LTAS/LTAP
Unban Reason: I honestly have been waiting out this ban for a year, joining and seeing how much I got left. I played quite a bit when I wasn't banned, it was really fun, the game mode was an optimized Santos RP without the bugs and confusion. About a year ago I joined, and one of my favorite youtubers was playing, PsiSyn, I was on 2 tabs of LSD and I was coming off of it, I was really silly and happy, I decided to say fuck it and run up to him, first thing that I could even get out of my mouth was the word "Nigg**" obviously I knew this was bad, for everyone really, PsiSyn was streaming, he could've been banned, and I thought I was gonna be permabanned. I left the game in panic, I was under the influence of LSD ( Lysergic acid diethylamide ) A psychedelic which alters the minds thinking process also causing one to hallucinate and can cause fear, panic, paranoia, and anxiety. I'm really sorry about this and I don't even feel patient anymore to wait the last 3 weeks, the game is dead and I wanna play something good while its there.

Time of Occurrence: almost 1 year ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: PsiSyn, and he's the only one I remember

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Unbanned.

It's a video game, so. Try not to get into too much trouble anymore while playing on the server or trying to have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.