Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Delta_Online
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88801023
Your Character Name: Ethen Den

Target Steam Name: N/A
Target SteamID: N/A
Target Character Name (if known): N/A

Request Reason: User used an OOC reason and defined themselves as being revived by staff instancing that they're no longer within the situation. As I though that staff were about to handle something with them. Yet I was shot in the back of the head by them as they probably went to go pick up a firearm off of one of the dead suspects from the Bank Raid.
When did the situation occur?: 6:30 PM EST 5/22/2022~
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: Bank raiders, and maybe an officer around.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Request Reason: User used an OOC reason and defined themselves as being revived by staff instancing that they're no longer within the situation. As I though that staff were about to handle something with them. Yet I was shot in the back of the head by them as they probably went to go pick up a firearm off of one of the dead suspects from the Bank Raid.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Bank raiders, and maybe an officer around.
to be honest i did think i got revived by staff i died and i went to go make me a pizza pocket (it was good) and then i came back to me alone in the bank i walked out and everyone was dead so i was confused so i thought i was being dragged to a sit or smth and when you came up to me id rather not be arrested for being revived by staff so i said "i got revived by staff" probably shouldn't have used that but like i said rather not be arrested while being dragged to a sit around 10 seconds after that i asked "did someone revive me?" and 2 people responded "yes you got revived and went afk retard" so i grabbed a gun and because i saw you shooting my org member (that was involved with the bank raid) i shot you

i shouldnt have used a saying like "staff revived me" without knowing but i really didnt know

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

he got cpred and adrened he was just afk so he didnt know lmfao

Deruta

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

The biggest problem in all is the fact that even if they did get revived either way. It's on how they defined themselves within terms of relatively being out of the situation due to staff intervention, AND one realizing the actual happenings thus deciding to engage again instead of running away.

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The biggest problem in all is the fact that even if they did get revived either way. It's on how they defined themselves within terms of relatively being out of the situation due to staff intervention, AND one realizing the actual happenings thus deciding to engage again instead of running away.
he was confused upon the situation at the time, that’s why he didn’t shoot straight away. He decided to confirm that he himself was in the right before doing so

Deruta

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah, but then I get stuck with not shooting him, since it could be deemed RDM if I just blast a guy I can't really confirm as being still with the raid or not. That's why the better option after he told me that would've been to take a hike not loot a body around and go for me.

Don't really see how I can compensate for a situation that mixes an OOC situation in the midst of everything. Especially since I'm still in mid-raid.

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah, but then I get stuck with not shooting him, since it could be deemed RDM if I just blast a guy I can't really confirm as being still with the raid or not. That's why the better option after he told me that would've been to take a hike not loot a body around and go for me.

Don't really see how I can compensate for a situation that mixes an OOC situation in the midst of everything. Especially since I'm still in mid-raid.
you can clearly see that you weren’t going to shoot him anyway?

Deruta

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah, but if he didn't bring up OOC details, which were seemingly false to begin with. I could've held him down with a taze and handcuffs. Still I didn't want to do that in the event that the guy was deemed a civilian. Meaning I would've been hit with RDM, RDA, Random Tazing, and maybe even interferring with a staff situation.

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah, but if he didn't bring up OOC details, which were seemingly false to begin with. I could've held him down with a taze and handcuffs. Still I didn't want to do that in the event that the guy was deemed a civilian. Meaning I would've been hit with RDM, RDA, Random Tazing, and maybe even interferring with a staff situation.
I mean still do it EVEN if i said staff revived me i mean hell dude your a cop main you should know you can detain people

+ i would've shot you anyway :/

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

The reported user is banned, as such this report will now be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.