Your Character Name: Jones gill

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):

Ban Reason: staff disrespect, mic spam
Time of Occurrence: yesterday 5:40
Relevant Evidence:no
Additional members involved/witnessing:no
Admin: @Tango

First of all I understand that i was being annoying, rude, disrespectful,etc towards Tango. Im sorry for that but i think i was falsely banned because after i was in jail Tango gave me a verbal warning once for be all those things above. We thought he left because he dissapeared and my org member was in the cell with me so we started talking after tango left and my friend started talking about him and then I did and out of nowhere he comes out of thin air picks me up bans me for staff disrespect. So I hope to any admin that sees this will understand that this wont happen again. Also everything before it was related to a mayor incident when i was mayor with secret service. The secret service killed a man that had a knife and then cops started to arrest the secret service i left in my limo to do an event but i came back but while i was driving i dont know if it was rendering glitch but it looked like he just spawned in front of me so then i got arrested. Thats all i have to say as my side of the story i dont know tangos side but i hope there pretty similar

Last edited:

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

snip, they edited their post to follow the format.

Last edited:

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello FuQu!
The reason you were banned was because you disrespected staff multiple times, and after @Gregg warned you, by saying "Are you going to stop?" You kept on doing it, as well as mic spamming. I will be lenient, I hope you learned your lesson, next time you do this, it will be a longer ban. You need to learn to respect moderators that are trying to help you, Gregg took your sit, and you just disrespected him. Gregg forgave you, so I will forgive you this once. You will be unbanned.
ACCEPTED

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Please provide a valid STEAM ID, to be unbanned.

Slender Man

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello FuQu!
The reason you were banned was because you disrespected staff multiple times, and after @Gregg warned you, by saying "Are you going to stop?" You kept on doing it, as well as mic spamming. I will be lenient, I hope you learned your lesson, next time you do this, it will be a longer ban. You need to learn to respect moderators that are trying to help you, Gregg took your sit, and you just disrespected him. Gregg forgave you, so I will forgive you this once. You will be unbanned ACCEPTED
thanks man wont happen again i promise

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

LOCKED AND MOVED

Status
Not open for further replies.