LV

Your Steam Name: IDEN
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:77210377
Your Character Name: Salvatore Coronado

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Ali @Onami

Ban Reason: RDM x2
Time of Occurrence: I dont know
Relevant Evidence: Last night I was banned for an "RDM" because a guy threatened my boss and I killed him. Onami gave me a choice of either a 24 hour weapons ban or a 12 hour ban, I chose the 12 hour ban and waited it out and I hopped back onto the server to see I had my ban extended for another case that i wasnt even present for. There should have been a report but there wasnt and i feel that this ban should be lifted because i was not able to give a testimony.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Donnie Falcone, Vinny Bennett

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I banned you for blatant RDM as found in one of @reactskate ’s videos. Our UI showed you as offline, but it must have been wrong, so we banned you for both RDMs.

IDEN

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Can I see the video? There should have been a player report placed, I've been in many sits where when I have a video and the player is not on the server i am told to go to the forums, Am I in special treatment or what Ali?

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Can I see the video? There should have been a player report placed, I've been in many sits where when I have a video and the player is not on the server i am told to go to the forums, Am I in special treatment or what Ali?

I handled it differently, and I tagged him so he can post the video

IDEN

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Ok I remember what Servit is claiming now, In the video we are in front of the gas station and i attempt to hold him up, I had my weapon on him and i kept yelling "Dont fucking move" now you can get me for robbing in a public place so fail rp but the RDM is out of the question.

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Ok I remember what Servit is claiming now, In the video we are in front of the gas station and i attempt to hold him up, I had my weapon on him and i kept yelling "Dont fucking move" now you can get me for robbing in a public place so fail rp but the RDM is out of the question.

Well watching the video he’s walking to the premium locker when you attempt to stick him up, and you are far away from him so there’s no way he’d realize that you were trying to mug him.

Also, it would still be RDM regardless of the location of a mugging, if he was shot unjustly.

IDEN

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Well watching the video he’s walking to the premium locker when you attempt to stick him up, and you are far away from him so there’s no way he’d realize that you were trying to mug him.

Also, it would still be RDM regardless of the location of a mugging, if he was shot unjustly.

So then it was just a miscommunication theres no need to place rdm on me unless you have something against me, it was not a violent rule break but a mistake, he was not shot unjustly because i was pretty sure he could hear me and i told him many times, stop running stop moving and i was right next to him in the parking lot if he edited that part out.

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

So then it was just a miscommunication theres no need to place rdm on me unless you have something against me, it was not a violent rule break but a mistake, he was not shot unjustly because i was pretty sure he could hear me and i told him many times, stop running stop moving and i was right next to him in the parking lot if he edited that part out.

I will dismiss your ban under the assumption that you will no longer attempt to mug in public areas and will ensure that the victim hears you before killing them.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.