Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: IDEN

Your Steam ID: Steam_0:1:77210377

Your Character Name: Salvatore Coronado

Ban Length: Perm

Banning Staff Member: @Tango

Unban Reason:
What i did was Idiotic and it showed who I was through my past Behavior. I have been apart of this Community for 2 Years and I don't have the Cleanest Record. The Reason for my Mass RDM was that I was mad at the Administration for targeting my organization and banning them for "Exploting". I still to this day do not know if they were actually exploiting or not but at the time I was very angered because I had assisted in building that organization (The Luprano Family) for a long time for it to be burned down and my top men be banned Permanently. I thought I wasn't coming back so I gave a random guy named Kevin Smith 100k and all of my weapons in my bank so he could start his own organization, Then I mass Rdmed and got banned. Since the ban I had found that I missed the server, it had somewhat grown on me and I couldn't just leave it like that. It was the best RP server I had ever seen on Garry's Mod, I had so many good moments with the Community and even Administration when I was a high position in the Old organization "The Luciano Family". I knew Chris Verelli before he became Founder, He was a prominent figure in the organization "Vice Lords" that we were allied with. I remembered the late nights when I would Farm LSD in a apt. and defend myself from intruders with my trusty Silverballer. I created many Great moments on the server with the many Organizations I assisted and created. I am now just asking for a chance, I do regret and apologize for my idiotic and selfish actions. I apologize to the Players who may have lost their items during my childish rampage and I apologize to the Staff that had to take their time to deal with the problem I had caused. I'm just asking for a chance to come back to this Community and be apart of it again. If you can't forgive me I understand but just know that I write this Appeal with Regret for the past and Hope to the Future. @Gregg wants me to wait 6 more months but I believe I will not be able to be very active during that time due to College and such. I promise that if you give me this chance I will not betray your trust and I will abide by the Rules of the server. I hope you can forgive me and Allow me back in.
~IDEN

Time of Occurence: 6 months ago

Last edited:

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I am going to let the Community Management decide on this. I already told you the reasons why I won't unban you. It is up to Management if they want to pardon you.

@Gregg @PMX

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

I understand you want to come back, but I don't trust the word behind this appeal just yet. I said to wait a year to appeal after denying your appeal already and you made another appeal disregarding what I told you.

Denied, again. Wait 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.