Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: IDEN
Your SteamID: Steam_0:1:77210377
Your Character Name: Salvatore Coronado

Ban Length: Perm
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Auto-Ban

Ban Reason: Says Anti-Exploit System Code: 30122502995938, I have no idea how I was exploiting I was just banned out of nowhere while I was gearing up for a bank raid

Unban Reason: I had just bought a bag from the vendor while I had my fully stocked AUG and a lockpick to go and rob the bank, I dropped the bag and attempted to pick it up but my bluetooth keyboard is very wonky so it kept messing up and after a minute of me lagging and the bag's timer going off over and over again I was banned from the server by some bot. I have no idea why I was just unbanned after being banned for an entire year and my fun was cut so short and now im reading that you can't appeal auto-bans... I just really want to know why it banned me and if I can get unbanned because this is pretty nerve wrecking after I finally just got back on the server,

Time of Occurrence: 12-17-2019
Additional members involved/witnessing: None
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

@PMX I'm very confused and frankly upset ab this, Could you explain to me what happened

I have been following the rules since my ban and I haven't gotten so much as a warn, I made 200k off lsd idk why would I even want to exploit I actually enjoy this server so much and I don't understand why this is happening to me

Last edited:

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Be patient and do not double post.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Our Anti-Exploit system is not in the wrong in this case. It detected you trying to exploit something in game, more than once, and you were banned because of it. Do not make up an excuse saying your keyboard was acting weird.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt and unbanned you from a permanent ban for Mass RDM and, a few days later you try to exploit an old server bug... Obviously you are not going to be part of this community any further. It is completely unacceptable that you breach our trust like this.

This is denied. You are now community banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.