Your Steam Name: Mooo
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60182130
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Tyberius burns

Admin being reported: @IdoX

Reason for Report: falsely warning me for fear rp
Time of Occurrence: 10 am saturday
evidence
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Tyler said this wasnt fear rp
i could not see the guy the chief and if you go into slow motion we actually pull guns with in a split second of eachother. :edit you cant really see the gun as the admin that tp'd to him blocks its view

IdoX

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

As you can hear in this video he said "I'm going to uncuff you and point a weapon at you and you're going to drop that weapon for me"
So you could clearly know that the police chief pointed a weapon at you and I'm pretty sure you saw him as well.
There is no way you can take legal weapons/items from someone inventory as a police officer so if a police officer tells you to drop a weapon don't pull it, imagine like he takes it from you.

Mooo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

As you can hear in this video he said "I'm going to uncuff you and point a weapon at you and you're going to drop that weapon for me"
So you could clearly know that the police chief pointed a weapon at you and I'm pretty sure you saw him as well.
There is no way you can take legal weapons/items from someone inventory as a police officer so if a police officer tells you to drop a weapon don't pull it, imagine like he takes it from you.
i pulled my weapon first. i have been in many situations as a cop where the suspect has done this and the admins have never had a problem with it

IdoX

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

i pulled my weapon first. i have been in many situations as a cop where the suspect has done this and the admins have never had a problem with it
There is a video why do you say you pulled it first look at the video.

Mooo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

There is a video why do you say you pulled it first look at the video.
its within half a second and i had no time to react. also if you actually want to get into the technicals of rp the other officer had his gun on safety

IdoX

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

its within half a second and i had no time to react. also if you actually want to get into the technicals of rp the other officer had his gun on safety
As soon as he uncuffed you the chief put his gun off safety.

Mooo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

As soon as he uncuffed you the chief put his gun off safety.
yes and i took my gun out also it would be faster to take a pistol off safety than an m4

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

After looking intensively on the video, it has come to my attention that the cop had his gun off safety just about when you were pulling your gun out. However - looking at common sense and not on technicalities - this is fearRp under the definition that you are outnumbered in a PD with an officer or 2 looking at you with guns. There's no way you would win that fight and it just looks very bad to me. The person was explaining to you that there will be guns pointed at you so that should've been your cue to not try to do anything stupid. So the warns stays and the report is invalid in my point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.