Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Miguel Escobar
Your Steam ID: 76561198264180289
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Miguel Rodriguez

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @IdoX

Reason for Report: I feel as though the admin was unjust during the situation and banned me without a valid reason. I have made an unban appeal which can be seen here that goes a little more into detail about the scenario prior. So I do suggest that if you read this you read that first.
Time of Occurrence: 18/7/2018 22:40 GMT
Evidence to support your claim: For some reason my mic didnt work on shadowplay, I believe it was because I unplugged my mic and reconnected it and didnt enable it again. (I have also made sure I have set my shadowplay to 5 minutes so if I need evidence for anything in the future I will be able to get much more context in. You can watch the video here.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @TorbenTorben

IdoX

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Since your microphone is muted in the video this evidence doesn't show anything about the situation also the video is edited and doesn't show the whole situation. So basically I claimed a report about player disrespect I teleported to the player and I saw you cursing this guy being disrespectful and being very aggressive. I took you to a roof and I explained to you that this is not acceptable and you should stop it. You didn't listen to me and you kept being aggressive and disrespectful about this guy age so I warned you again and I told you to stop. Eventually you stopped but as soon as I put you down from the roof you kept being disrespectful so I decided to ban you.
Like I said in your ban appeal we will not accept any kind of aggressive/disrespectful players in our community, next time when a staff member tells you to stop don't argue with him additionally next time you will do any kind of move like that you will be punished for way longer time.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The evidence are not valid as your microphone is muted.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.