Status
Not open for further replies.

hawke

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Been debating this for a long time, but decided now would be the best time seeing as how the dev tags, dev access to the files, etc seemed to disappeared overnight without any explanation from anyone, exiled really. I would just like to say it's been a privilege working on the project and I thoroughly enjoyed collaborating with the team since the first launch back in April 2017.

Any of you who know me from the get go would know that I worked hard to bring Monolith to the top when we fell low, but after months of seeing what the gamemode turned into... what was originally supposed to be a serious / semi-serious city roleplay that spurred into little more than glorified lite RP server with countless hours of manpower put into it — I can't enjoy it for what it's worth and haven't for a very long time. Breaking rules and getting into trouble is way more fun for me than what the gamemode has been molded into and I think that speaks volumes from someone who comes from a serious roleplay background. At the end of the day, I come home after work to relieve stress, not to grind veggies or listen to 12 years olds mic spam. This isn't my genre of fun and neither is making the dev / staff team work overtime dealing with my up and down measures of rule breaking.

It's been a fun ride developing, but a rough ride actually playing the damn thing. Apologizes for anyone looking forward to future videos or trailers, I still have the current one stuck in the editing bay, and so far it looks damn good, but at this point it's probably a no go given the way things have turned out.

Anyways, lads. It's been a real pleasure hanging with y'all on the server and Discord, but I don't really have much of a choice but to take my leave for good this time seeing as I've been stripped of my abilities to help out.

I wish you all the best of luck,

James
(hawke)

aaleg02

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Bye dude, good luck on your other project. Kermit will be missed.

rako

Developer
Developer

Years of Mono

LV

It was really fun working with you, Hawke, and I wish you good luck on your future adventures.
Even tho we didn't work together for a long time, the friendly banter you brought into the group will be missed!

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Breaking rules and getting into trouble is way more fun for me than what the gamemode has been molded into and I think that speaks volumes from someone who comes from a serious roleplay background.

Knowing that the story is much more than this, I would have hoped you had more respect for the staff team than that. When you're breaking rules, you create mischief and confusion on the staff members that have to punish you (alike any other player on the server) and don't know if they should because of your so called position in the community. This has been an effort that we've been trying to avert for you for months after you being banned over and over again, so partially I'm glad that it'll come to an end.

That being said, it's been a long time since you joined, and I won't discredit you on that regard, you've worked hard for us and I hope you well in your future endeavours.

Cheerio.

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I always liked you from the beginning, but as you said the consistent rule breaking really started to become an issue.

Farewell.

suwatto

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Knowing that the story is much more than this, I would have hoped you had more respect for the staff team than that. When you're breaking rules, you create mischief and confusion on the staff members that have to punish you (alike any other player on the server) and don't know if they should because of your so called position in the community. This has been an effort that we've been trying to avert for you for months after you being banned over and over again, so partially I'm glad that it'll come to an end.

That being said, it's been a long time since you joined, and I won't discredit you on that regard, you've worked hard for us and I hope you well in your future endeavours.

Cheerio.
If youtubers can get away with it why not devs Kappa

D

Deleted member 902

Hawke you were great! you really were you inspired lots staff members to join and lots of players!

Hope to stay in touch, sad to see another person jump off the boat.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Oh really? I've been personally involved in an issue with a youtuber, I think I do.
If you could read what the whole thread is about, then you'd understand - if not, I'd steer clear from involving yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.