Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: The Antagonist
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:225952476
Your Character Name: Will John

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: Austin Hunter

Reason for the warning point(s): "security guard assisting in combat"
Why should the point(s) be removed: In the videos given, the aftermath of the situation is shown after my friend and I killed 3 people and looted their bodies. The person who reported us said we had attacked them with a security guard and therefore the situation was invalid, but the video shows that the security guard had just arrived at the scene after the situation had been completed. Anyways, during the admin sit the admin Austin Hunter made me give back a desert eagle, as he cited "evidence" the security guard was "present" during the shootout. The admin said, "in the logs, the kevlar taken by the security guard was taken off the same entity you took the desert eagle off of and therefore should be returned to the person who called the sit, Dash Bru". However, the video I have shows that the sit caller's body had disappeared by the time the security guard had arrived so there was no way they could've come from the same entity. The video also shows the security guard only interacted with a different body that had not even belonged to that of Dash Bru. In summary Dash, Bru lied about the situation and took advantage of what he and I had thought to be a lack of evidence, but I eventually was able to find these clips. I also apologize for my behavior in the sit but my anger is definitely understandable given the situation.
When did the situation occur?: 12:33 AM EST February 6th, 2022
Your evidence to support your claim: Evidence #1 Evidence #2
Additional members involved/witnessing: Jimmy Mandoms and Terry Mcdonald
Read, understood, and followed player report rules?: Yes

I really have no clue what to put this report under

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, after reviewing the videos that you have posted, the security guard was there the entire time. Even then this did not show when you got the deagle.

Myself and @GHOST_023 had been spectating the security guard and your group as chickenandy had been reporting that he was being RDM'd and player targeted. The weapon was taken as it was taken while ChickenAndy was being spectated. It did show the security guard at the location as well. That being said, this is why the warnings and the items were taken as I explained in character prior to having to freeze and kill you.

The Antagonist

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, after reviewing the videos that you have posted, the security guard was there the entire time. Even then this did not show when you got the deagle.

Myself and @GHOST_023 had been spectating the security guard and your group as chickenandy had been reporting that he was being RDM'd and player targeted. The weapon was taken as it was taken while ChickenAndy was being spectated. It did show the security guard at the location as well. That being said, this is why the warnings and the items were taken as I explained in character prior to having to freeze and kill you.
We had a valid reason for killing them as they attempted to mug my friend Terry in broad daylight in front of the hardware store, and after this situation I then called the security guard to come. I would be happy to pull my demo as sufficient evidence which shows the security guard was not with us at the time of the attack and disprove your untrue baseless claims

Last edited:

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Please do upload your demo file.

The Antagonist

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Here is a clip from said demo
DEMO CLIP
As can be seen in the clip an individual within their group was the first to aim their weapon at us along with one other and aimed it at my friend Terry giving both me and Terry valid KOS.

As not heard in my demo but is heard in my friends Demo, my friend Terry is prompted with a mugging in which both he and I respond with shooting the assailants.

Finally, Austin said previously in this report "Myself and @GHOST_023 had been spectating the security guard and your group as chickenandy had been reporting that he was being RDM'd and player targeted" but as seen in this clip neither Austin or the security guard were present at the time of the shooting.

Austin arrogantly made this sit "super simple for himself" by only taking into account what the reporter said, and may I mention Austin never gave me chance to explain my side of the situation.
"Super Simple Sit"

Austin also might be displaying laziness through MAYBE making up logs as seen from this clip
Austin talking about logs

In Conclusion, I can now rightfully say fuck you Austin I want my Desert Eagle back

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Again, this is one of numerous situations. Also this does not show anyone taking the deagle during this interaction. The one that was taken was taken in the presence of the security guard. The reason we ask for the Demo is to allow for us to also check and see the interactions that occurred before and after. In this case to include when you utilized a security guard in the rear of the property to both mug (FearRP) and kill other players.

The Antagonist

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Again, this is one of numerous situations. Also this does not show anyone taking the deagle during this interaction. The one that was taken was taken in the presence of the security guard. The reason we ask for the Demo is to allow for us to also check and see the interactions that occurred before and after. In this case to include when you utilized a security guard in the rear of the property to both mug (FearRP) and kill other players.
If you would like to prove your point right now you may pull your own demo to find out as I (at this time) don't want to go through the trouble of scrolling through a demo again for 20 minutes so if your too lazy to prove your counterpoint I will do it later. My intention was never to "utilize" a security guard to fear rp and kill other players that was simply of the security guards own free choosing, however I did call the security guard to the shop after the fact I had killed them.

"this does not show anyone taking the deagle during this interaction. The one that was taken was taken in the presence of the security guard." I'm sorry but did you not watch one of the videos where I killed the man (the reporter of the sit) with the desert eagle and looted him with no security guard present. Reminder, this the same desert eagle you took off of me. This might display your laziness again as maybe you responded without watching the video; though the name of the video is you talking about logs, the video shows both you talking about logs and me taking a desert eagle.

"Again, this is one of numerous situations." Also this is not one of numerous situations this is the only encounter I have ever had with this player thus far on the server. This situation is also the exact situation in which you pulled me into a sit for around 15 minutes later and took the desert eagle from me

Another point, the videos clearly shows that the reporter was lying as he said the security guard was present at the time of shooting, I disprove his statement in the video as I look around my surroundings in free cam and Jimmy Mandoms is not in sight

Last edited:

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, I have come to the conclusion that this warning point appeal is going to be denied after receiving evidence from and talking with both @GHOST_023 and @Austin Hunter about the situation.

In the video that was sent to me, it clearly shows you guys killed a player in front of a the security guard and the security guard did nothing about it and even said "he deserved it".

The demo clip you sent is from a different situation, so I can see how maybe you could have been confused. In the situation @Austin Hunter and @GHOST_023 are talking about, you guys are in the back room of one of the buildings nearby with a furnace and some furniture props placed down.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.