Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: The Antagonist
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:225952476
Your Character Name: Will John

Target Steam Name: Chicken Andy
Target SteamID: Unknown in video
Target Character Name (if known): Dash Bru

Request Reason: In the videos given, the aftermath of the situation is shown after my friend and I killed 3 people and looted their bodies. The person who reported us said we had attacked them with a security guard and therefore the situation was invalid, but the video shows that the security guard had just arrived at the scene after the situation had been completed. Anyways, during the admin sit the admin Austin Hunter made me give back a desert eagle, as he cited "evidence" the security guard was "present" during the shootout. The admin said, "in the logs, the kevlar taken by the security guard was taken off the same entity you took the desert eagle off of and therefore should be returned to the person who called the sit, Dash Bru". However, the video I have shows that the sit caller's body had disappeared by the time the security guard had arrived so there was no way they could've come from the same entity. The video also shows the security guard only interacted with a different body that had not even belonged to that of Dash Bru. In summary Dash, Bru lied about the situation and took advantage of what he and I had thought to be a lack of evidence, but I eventually was able to find these clips. I also apologize for my behavior in the sit but my anger is definitely understandable given the situation.
When did the situation occur?: 12:33 AM EST February 6th, 2022
Your evidence to support your claim: Evidence #1 Evidence #2
Additional members involved/witnessing: Jimmy Mandoms and Terry Mcdonald
Read, understood, and followed player report rules?: Yes

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Situation has already been handled in a sit.

Therefore, Player Report Denied. If you feel the sit with Austin was unjust you are free to make a staff report on him or an appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.