Status
Not open for further replies.

Alistair Jack

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:AlistairJack3/ used to be Ali McNuggets
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): idk tried using steamid.io it didn’t work.
Your Character Name: Alistair Jack I think

Ban Length: like 6 months or one year
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @gm1003

Ban Reason: Staff diss
Unban Reason: I made an appeal like 2-3 months ago and it got accepted but I just tried joining and it says I’m banned.

Time of Occurrence:idk
Additional members involved/witnessing: nah
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yep

Alistair Jack

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I keep getting banned from the discord I just want to be unbanned and chill on the server. Like I just want to RP again on here. If I keep coming back making these appeals that shows dedication. Just give me a chance.

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your forum ban appeal was accepted, however your game and discord bans still apply

Considering that you were just caught with an alternate account on our discord, I’m not sure much has changed since you’ve been banned

Alistair Jack

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Alt account isn’t even bad considering I wasn’t using to harm the discord in any way I was just asking questions.

Alistair Jack

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I have been playing on serious RP cities on FiveM but I want to come back to mono. I worked my way to CPL and I’m also a government official so I can be trusted

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

What does that have to do with anything? I’m asking why you should be unbanned not how you’ve spent it

Using an alternate account is evading your punishment...which means you think that you haven’t done anything wrong and you’ve been banned unfairly

Alistair Jack

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I should be unbanned because It’s been a long time since I got banned. It was just a dumb mistake I shouldn’t have dmd you things I was just annoyed that I got banned from the discord. People make mistakes and I’m sorry. I also feel my ban was a bit long. A shorter ban would have been better since I just needed time to cool down.

Alistair Jack

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Sometimes I just say stuff when I’m angry and I don’t really mean it.

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I should be unbanned because It’s been a long time since I got banned. It was just a dumb mistake I shouldn’t have dmd you things I was just annoyed that I got banned from the discord. People make mistakes and I’m sorry. I also feel my ban was a bit long. A shorter ban would have been better since I just needed time to cool down.
Sometimes I just say stuff when I’m angry and I don’t really mean it.
Once again you’re deflecting any responsibility for your actions by criticizing the ban or making excuses such as "I was angry and I didn’t mean it" and not reflecting on yourself. Instead of asking why the ban was long, you should be asking what actions lead to it

You may appeal in 1 month from now, provided you heavily change your attitude. The same applies to your discord ban

Status
Not open for further replies.