Vexum

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello everyone,

My name is Vexum and I was an Administrator on Monolith Servers from around 2018-2019 where I ended up going to college and was unable to fulfill my duties. I have since been MIA and recently found a little more time to play on here and wanted to introduce myself for the newer players who have never heard of me. During my time I was the event team leader and used to have a lot of fun playing on here with a bunch of the staff members.

To the newer people heres a little about me:
  1. I'm a Senior in college studying Cybersecurity
  2. My interest in my studies is Cyber Forensics and Penetration testing
  3. I spend my free time doing Hack The Box
  4. My favorite liquor is Absolut Vodka

Nice to meet you all

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello everyone,

My name is Vexum and I was an Administrator on Monolith Servers from around 2018-2019 where I ended up going to college and was unable to fulfill my duties. I have since been MIA and recently found a little more time to play on here and wanted to introduce myself for the newer players who have never heard of me. During my time I was the event team leader and used to have a lot of fun playing on here with a bunch of the staff members.

To the newer people heres a little about me:
  1. I'm a Senior in college studying Cybersecurity
  2. My interest in my studies is Cyber Forensics and Penetration testing
  3. I spend my free time doing Hack The Box
  4. My favorite liquor is Absolut Vodka

Nice to meet you all

Welcome Back @Vexum ,

I'm kind of in the same boat.
  • At University doing a BA in Business Management (Human Resources Management)
  • Was also MRP Staff (Administrator) & a part of the many different teams
  • Also rebranded my online account, from SCOTTISH to now Dobarion (a link to my long term character Jack Dobar)
  • And I also seem to have more time on my hands... at the moment.