Status
Not open for further replies.

cheese

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: scottyboy
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:11101 76561198840836456
Your Character Name: Scott Mathieson

Ban Length: 1 year
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Thy

Ban Reason: Malicious intent, griefing and prop push
Unban Reason: I did prop push and I accept the ban for that but I killed that cop cuz he was being toxic and laughing and shit i just think that a year is a bit too long cuz that like a month would be reasonable. I'm sorry I love the server

Time of Occurrence: About 5 mins ago so 19:15 06/11/2020
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Tye
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Me and scott knew what we did was wrong but a year seems like a bit much for him

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Me and scott knew what we did was wrong
You knew it was wrong, you knew you'd be punished for it, so why do it? You say you regret it, but you still went through with it, knowing you'd likely be banned.

And @scott mathieson I told you that you were really close to being banned as it was and that you were on really thin ice. I warned you so many times, yet you still, with full knowledge of what you were doing, shot another player in the sit.
You did nothing from the moment I came on the server today, but cause problems. Why should I reduce your ban?
Wouldn't the server benefit from not having you running around breaking rules? Every single interaction I had with you was a headache of you being immature, obnoxious, loud and self-centered.
Why should you be allowed back?

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You knew it was wrong, you knew you'd be punished for it, so why do it? You say you regret it, but you still went through with it, knowing you'd likely be banned.
Im not saying we dont deserve a ban im saying that a year for scott is a bit too much

cheese

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

And @scott mathieson I told you that you were really close to being banned as it was and that you were on really thin ice. I warned you so many times, yet you still, with full knowledge of what you were doing, shot another player in the sit.
You did nothing from the moment I came on the server today, but cause problems. Why should I reduce your ban?
Wouldn't the server benefit from not having you running around breaking rules? Every single interaction I had with you was a headache of you being immature, obnoxious, loud and self-centered.
Why should you be allowed back?
I was having a shit day and was taking out on you and other people, i realize it was wrong and i do deserve a ban for what i did. I have played for many years and i want to keep playing on the server, I'd hate to see all the hours i spent on monolith to go to waste. It wont happen again and I'm sorry. I killed the kid because he was being toxic and was laughing and stuff which annoyed me but it was still wrong to do so

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I killed the kid because he was being toxic and was laughing and stuff
If I remember correctly you were laughing quite a bit yourself, you didn’t seem that bothered.

was having a shit day and was taking out on you and other people,
So what happens next time you have a bad day or get bored? Part two electric boogaloo?

How do I know you won’t go back on and repeat your actions? You were being a huge bother, you didn’t seem to be taking the sit we had, one bit seriously.

Why should you be unbanned or have it lowered? Convince me.

cheese

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

If I remember correctly you were laughing quite a bit yourself, you didn’t seem that bothered.

So what happens next time you have a bad day or get bored? Part two electric boogaloo?

How do I know you won’t go back on and repeat your actions? You were being a huge bother, you didn’t seem to be taking the sit we had, one bit seriously.

Why should you be unbanned or have it lowered? Convince me.

cheese

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Thy ive never been banned for a year before and i now realise it was really stupid if you let me join back or even give me like a 1 month ban i will learn my lesson and not do something that stupid its just i do want to get into monolith so i understand if you want to not let me in because you did tell me i was on thin ice but i was just stupid.

Once again sorry...

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I’ll unban you. Don’t do anything like this again.
See this as a learning experience and a chance to change.

Give me your full steamID, the one you provided is incomplete.

cheese

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I’ll unban you. Don’t do anything like this again.
See this as a learning experience and a chance to change.

Give me your full steamID, the one you provided is incomplete.
76561198840836456 thats my steam id @Thy

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Your ban has been lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.