Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTaxi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Banning Staff Member (@Admin): Idk how to check
Ban Reason: Being a dick probably—again, don’t know how to check
Unban Reason: This isn’t really an appeal, do what you want with me, but I want to apologize. I was a bit annoyed and disappointed about my experience as staff, and I acted out. Again, I’m really sorry, I have had a lot of fun on this server and idk why I’m trying to sabotage that. I didn’t act appropriately to really any staff, but I’d like to specifically apologize to Ben, Tru, Skojen, Mark, TJ, PMX, and Arroyo. To whoever reads this, if you could please send this to the other staff members to read it’d mean a lot to me. I don’t speak for The Taxi Man as well, he doesn’t even know I’m writing this and probably won‘t approve, but I do believe that having fun on the server means more to him than any grudges he has. Again, I’m not asking to be unbanned from anywhere, that‘s not the point of this message, I just want to let you know how I feel.

P.S. Arroyo, that wasn’t me who sent you the pictures. It was my idea to send one picture, but I didn’t know/ask for that he would take it that far or have that hostility.

Time of Occurrence: About 2 weeks ago I believe

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The ban will remain in place and will be served in full. Any other kind of toxic and/or unacceptable behaviour will result in your removal from the community, permanently. Start following our rules and respecting everyone here or you will be removed.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.