Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Kaizen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66988124
Your Character Name: Liv Vercetti

Target Steam Name: Apollo
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52002010
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason: Disconnect during a raid at industrial which led to us being trapped in the warehouse
When did the situation occur?: 1:07 AM Central time
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

As far as I can tell the reported player does not have a forum account. Regardless he will be given 24 hours to respond either here or through discord explaining his actions.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry for the delay - the reported player has failed to respond within 24 hours, and this player report will be handled without their input.

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
2.1.8​
You may not disconnect to avoid a role-play situation. You must contact ingame staff and be granted permission incase you want to leave during an active role-play situation.​
Apollo​
Violated​

Cut and Dry, no defense given. As far as I can tell the suspect had no illegal items or guns on him at the time of the disconnect.

Apollo will receive a 1 Day Ban. Punishment changed to 2 Day Ban upon discovery of having gotten banned for LTARP between the time of the report creation and conclusion.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.