HEISENBERG

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Kira.paranoid.gg
Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198321557859/
Your Character Name (If Applicable): David Harrison

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Skojenmeister

Reason for Report: So I was warned yesterday verbally about useing the +right exploit in console which i hadent known the first time i had been told so i was not aware at that first time. then the following day i get a visit from skojenmeister telling me that i was not allowed to do this he questioned me about it told me not to use it which i told him i would not in my appeal and which he also accused me of afk farming which i was not doing i was only useing +right he also said dont farm on the roof in alley then gave me a 1 day ban which i see as a very hash punishment due to the circumstances and believe this ban to be invalid.
time of Occurrence: 9am est 4/18/2021
Evidence to support your claim: NA

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Skojenmeister
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes...

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings,

I will copy & paste my reason for denying your ban appeal:

"Hello there,

You had been given a verbal warning by a staff member today for absuing the +right script. Moreover, I had caught you in the act of doing this on a rooftop of a building, which is unrealistic. In future, please do not farm on rooftops, make sure you are farming on a ground level where there is soil.

"The usage of any kind of anti-AFK script or external game modification software is not tolerated. Using some form of AI to perform farming, mining, etc. is not allowed. The only exception we allow is the usage of the +attack command as long as you're immediately able to respond to ingame actions. This does not include +right, +left or arrow keys. If you do not respond to a staff members attempts to get your attention, you are liable for breaching this rule."

You knew that this was a rulebreak, but continued to abuse the +right script for farming when you were AFK - for this reason, I will not be accepting your ban appeal.

Thus, Ban Appeal Denied.
Locked & Moved."

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

gave me a 1 day ban which i see as a very hash punishment due to the circumstances and believe this ban to be invalid.
The ban would only be invalid if you did not break any rules. In this case, it was a punishable offence.

Not only were you warned not to repeat this rule break, you did it again hours later after being told not to do it.

You were given a verbal warning prior to the same day that you were banned for using +right script to farm. The staff member that gave you the verbal warning was na13andre.

HEISENBERG

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

if you consider that fair then fine its your decision what ever happened to warning points and the servers population

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

You are not allowed to use +left or +right, regardless of being AFK - it is never allowed.
Since you used +right and were warned before not to do it, the punishment is valid.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.