Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hey, I just thought I'd start this thread because I've ran into a lot of people in game who are in the military or LE, so just like post your branch and rank in the thread if you are in either in the military or Law Enforcement. I am currently 17, but I hope to enlist in the United States Army Medical Corps once I finish med school, so I'm just looking for advice and stuff from service members

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Used to be in LE before I became a FF.

Shiblamo

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Going to BMT for the USAF in February, going in for cyber security/cyber surety.

SpriteVz

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Going to be a LEO in the upcoming months

ZoZo #ImNoob

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hey, I just thought I'd start this thread because I've ran into a lot of people in game who are in the military or LE, so just like post your branch and rank in the thread if you are in either in the military or Law Enforcement. I am currently 17, but I hope to enlist in the United States Army Medical Corps once I finish med school, so I'm just looking for advice and stuff from service members

Im a recruit in Belgian Special Operation Regiment

DaddyMack

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Medically retired from the US Army as a Sergeant. Loved every minute of it and would do it again.

Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Medically retired from the US Army as a Sergeant. Loved every minute of it and would do it again.
What was your MOS. Where did you do basic? How old were u when u joined

DaddyMack

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

What was your MOS. Where did you do basic? How old were u when u joined

My MOS was 15Y(Apache Armament/Electrical/Avionics Systems Repair). I was 20 when I joined and went to Ft Benning for Basic Training.

smokeydagger

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Probably not going to be not much help at all but former Canadian Army Armoured Crewman. Spent sometime in the US but very little.

Zynthax

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Well, I was in Military Service deployed in the jungles of my country for 1 year.

Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

SpoonKing

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Whats your MOS? How old were you when you joined?
I joined at 17, turned 18 in boot camp. I'm now currently 21, and ill be getting out soon. My MOS is 0621 field radio operator. Comm isn't a bad field to get into, but it is very situational dependent on what type of unit you are in (airwing, infantry,etc). Some units can be really bad and you will be bored out of your mind for 2-3 years. Those are just my experiences. I should also mention that I have a secondary MOS of 0933 Combat Marksmanship Coach, where I coach people how to shoot on the range, it's pretty fun.

Last edited:

Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

My MOS is 0621 field radio operator. Comm isn't a bad field to get into, but it is very situational dependent on what type of unit you are in (airwing, infantry,etc). Some units can be really bad and you will be bored out of your mind for 2-3 years. Those are just my experiences. I should also mention that I have a secondary MOS of 0933 Combat Marksmanship Coach,
Have you ever seen combat?

Juan

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Current college student but I watch a lot of Live PD so that helps
I’m not going to say what episode, but I was on Live Pd one time, 39 seconds of fame