ammeo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Not many people do fishing and i have not seen any table or chart which shows profits from fishing at higher levels. Wanted to know is high fishing level a good source of making money? Should someone invest time in fishing?

TonydatBrony

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

While fishing does pay for itself, nearly multiplying the money you pay for in bait by 4, the time makes it just not worth it. On average, it takes about a minute per bait. I usually go with about $10,000 worth of bait, or 400 bait, and it takes me about 7 hours to go through it. For only 40k, it just isn't worth the time. It is decent for food though, which can last most people about a month. Due to the catch rate being about 37%, you get about 150 fish, with 120 being usable. (Snapper fish and golden trout are not worth the food, so I usually sell them.) I would suggest mining, due to titanium making around 40k in about two hours.

ammeo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

While fishing does pay for itself, nearly multiplying the money you pay for in bait by 4, the time makes it just not worth it. On average, it takes about a minute per bait. I usually go with about $10,000 worth of bait, or 400 bait, and it takes me about 7 hours to go through it. For only 40k, it just isn't worth the time. It is decent for food though, which can last most people about a month. Due to the catch rate being about 37%, you get about 150 fish, with 120 being usable. (Snapper fish and golden trout are not worth the food, so I usually sell them.) I would suggest mining, due to titanium making around 40k in about two hours.

Thanks for this info.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

yes, If you do a common trick, Where you farm at lake, and fish at the same time, It can make pretty crazy money, And if you have maxed Stats in cooking you can make even more from it

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I heard a little while back that lobster makes really good profit, although highest level to get so it will take some time to level up to it.

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Tbh, fishing is something people get once they're bored/ have all there other skills prior to leveling up their fishing.

PzEz

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

no its boring