Colonel Cookie
Your Steam ID:
STEAM_1:1:104862617
Your Character Name:
Romero Cookie
Admin being reported:
@DystopianRaven
Reason for Report:
The Issuing of false warning points resulting in a One Hour, Forty Minute ban along with the point and ban on my record.

The situation was that I was stealing taxi drivers vehicle. He then drove away from me at gunpoint so I opened fire on him for resisting (Regardless of the fact that he did indeed break FearRP). As I was doing this he steps out and attempts to surrender. Ignoring this I continue to gun him down. Right after, a bystanding @DystopianRaven pulled me into a staff sit one-on-one telling me that I RDMed the taxi driver. Telling me that, even though he disobeyed what he told me, it was still RDM. After that, he wouldn't have it and issued the warning point. Resulting in my ban. What I believe is that @DystopianRaven, being a bystander saw somebody shoot a person with his hands up and immediately acted without having a full idea of the situation.

Right after I was banned I looked into the rule book and found this and brought it up with @Cecil and agreed that the actions of the taxi driver were indeed a form of resisting. Making the punishment false.

Time of Occurrence:
Around 11 - 12 PM EST
Evidence to support your claim:
The Staff sit.
Additional members involved/witnessing:
@Cecil was informed of my issue and helped me out. @Bryan1504 And @Realz also assisted my case.

Last edited:

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

MY DEFENCE

I am preparing video evidence of only what I saw of the incident.

You destroyed his car with your gun to which he got out and put his hands up surrendering to you, you will clearly see that in this video that you ignored the fact he had his hands up for a moment walking towards him before you shot him dead when he was not a threat to you. The video will be uploaded shortly as I am editing it now.

Secondly, that link you provided of the rule is for muggings, if you were mugging him in his car in the street than I'm pretty sure that would be classed as a public mugging... And as you can see from your surroundings you were in a very public and open place to be mugging someone... I'd say you have incriminated yourself there.

As stated here: Mugging Rule 4.1.4
Capture.PNG

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Uploaded segment from what I spun around and saw:

Regardless if the Taxi driver drove off from gunpoint, it obviously proves that he was mugging the Taxi in the public crowded area on the street in front of many people seen in the video.

Under the new guidelines for our staff on punishments, I followed through and gave you 1 point, for what I judged as RDM.

PS the video you linked is missing your voice audio, has terrible res and the stance I had towards you was due to you constantly arguing and repeating the same question/ Statements.

Last edited:

Colonel Cookie

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I am preparing video evidence of only what I saw of the incident.
You destroyed his car with your gun to which he got out and put his hands up surrendering to you, you will clearly see that in this video that you ignored the fact he had his hands up for a moment walking towards him before you shot him dead when he was not a threat to you. The video will be uploaded shortly as I am editing it now.
As I stated previously in my post the driver's actions were considered actively resisting. Regardless of the fact that he had put his hands up, he was still on grounds for killing. I Can call back to numerous situations with this exact scenario taking place with me in the car and someone else with the gun doing the exact same thing to me (Minus the FearRP Violation).

Uploaded segment from what I spun around and saw:

Regardless if the Taxi driver drove off from gunpoint, it obviously proves that he was mugging the Taxi in the public crowded area on the street in front of many people seen in the video.

Under the new guidelines for our staff on punishments, I followed through and gave you 1 point, for what I judged as RDM.

PS the video you linked is missing your voice audio, has terrible res and the stance I had towards you was due to you constantly arguing and repeating the same question/ Statements.
I made the attempt to steal his vehicle as it was hopefully going to be a quick job. That and I was unaware of the few people behind me as I was concentrated on my task.

Unfortunately yes, the little I recorded did not pick up my audio and the quality is bad becuase it was my first time actively using FRAPS. However, I can tell you I wasn't arguing, but stating issues within what this happened and the failure in logic. I kept calm and civil throughout the sit without freaking out like a child.

How could you judge it as RDM if you had some idea of what was taking place?
Why not get the Taxi Drivers side of things?
Why did you decide to pull me out of the middle of an RP Situation for what you thought was RDM? If all staff did this then RP wouldn't be very fun.

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I Can call back to numerous situations with this exact scenario taking place with me in the car and someone else with the gun doing the exact same thing to me (Minus the FearRP Violation).
Yes, go play the victim card. Regardless of what has occurred, I have done what I thought to be my best judgement at the time, your rule violation history further increased my willingness to give the point where I may have not.

This will be my final input until higher ranking staff can judge it.

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In addition, I should not have needed to talk to the Taxi Driver when you obviously are the first one violating server rules by initiating a mug on the Taxi Driver in public area around several people. Which then substantially increases the validity of my issued warning point for RDM towards you, so I'd be thankful if I were you that you didn't also get warned for Mugging in Public.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

To begin with, @Colonel Cookie shouldn't be mugging players in that area as it is considered to be a public crowded area, like it is shown in the video that was provided.

You may not mug or kidnap in (crowded) public places or near any NPCs, criminal or regular - you must do it in less populated and less exposed areas. This may not be in front of an NPC and/or governmental buildings such as the Police Department, Hospital, Fire Department and City Hall.

Therefore, the mugging situation should have never happened.

If the mugging had been valid, then you would have had a valid reason to kill the player if he had been actively resisting.
The video clearly shows the opposite. You blew his car up because he was resisting, then he left the vehicle, and put his hands up. At that moment he stopped resisting so you should have not killed him, once you realized he stopped resisting.

That said, you RDMed and mugged him in a public area. The warning point is valid.

Report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.