Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Veira

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

These past 6 Months of monolith have been very fun and action packed. I remember grinding constantly. The first person I met was @TomCruise He introduced me to a bunch of friends from all over the world that all had similar interests and hobbies. I had my past with Rockford Cartel and BBC but I didn't get close to many except @Jack Everadon , @Nakeys and @kyubi1098 , till today I want to thank you both for always being there for me and my shenanigans XD. I then moved on to meet @Farmer Joe @Darudee @aaleg02 in Backwood Rebels in March. In may @Farmer Joe @Jack Everadon and I took control of Rockford. We split of into 3 branches of Orgs all called Legacy, Explicit, and The Veira Family. The 3 eventually merged into the Veira Family. I was there able to meet @MRC @Horrendous Gaming @GreggsPasty @WaTer_MeLoN @KLAUS @Karma @iShye earn.gg @reactskate @Jerry Trainor @Ketamine™. I want to thank @Space Cowboy for being a helpful mentor but more importantly a amazing friend to have. @Hazza shoutout to you for making my profile picture and a bunch of art for me I never met anyone with the abilities you have. @Lola Meid You were always a kind person but straight to the point, which made things feel more professional and sophisticated. ps. I hope you come back to fortnite. Lastly, I would like to thank @Gurrazor for making this community and giving all of us the opportunity to meet each other and build unforgettable memories. I hope I return someday to a even bigger and better server. Good luck to everyone with your future endeavors.

Sorry if I missed anyone.
@Pester

@8B1T @8B1T @8B1T @8B1T @8B1T @8B1T @8B1T @8B1T @8B1T @8B1T @8B1T @8B1T @8B1T @8B1T @8B1T @8B1T @8B1T @8B1T @8B1T @8B1T @8B1T @8B1T @8B1T @8B1T @8B1T @8B1T @8B1T @8B1T @8B1T @8B1T @8B1T @8B1T

He is god

Last edited:

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

bye :(

Agam

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

MRC

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Peace bro, hope to see you again soon.

Space Cowboy

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Peace family

Klaus

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I’ll miss you Alex :(

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Tyler and Alex both gone on the same day I’m actually about to kms
Rip the best fragger in gmod

Alex Veira

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Sad to see you go but you’ve left quite an impact on Monolith, half the population are all Veiras.

that sounds like something that starts with the letter I..

jk, you were a very chill person galaxy even if i barely ran across you, hopefully you come around the server again in the future

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Good bye, you were a super chill person to be in a org with hope to see you again in the future.....

Jar Of Mayonnaise

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

we've had our differences in and out of this server but man its gonna be different without you and in all honosty i will miss you- Maximilian Kugels -Joel -DIRT COBAIN or my discord name on the plantation -N***(its not that bad just leave it up to your imagination for that last one)

aaleg02

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Dude you will be missed in the org and Monolith, good luck.

GreggsPasty

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

bye i will miss you

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Was hoping it wasn't true but we all do understand. Everyone will do their best to keep the family alive and strong for when ever you do come back. Later boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.