My Steam ID: 76561197972941494
My Character Name: Jack Reid

Ban Length: 3 Days
Banning Staff Member: Foxtrawt

Ban Reason: VDM x1
Time Of Occurrence: Cant Remember
Relevant Evidence: None
Additional Members Involved/Witnessing: None

the admin banned me for 3 days for accidentally killing one guy with my truck and i then said i was sorry to him and he didnt care. please unban me i just want to play on the server, i didnt mean to do it

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

No, stop posting and wait for a response.

Foxtrawt

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your ban reason was a lot more extensive than that. You ran a man over and stole his belongings and proceeded to speed away without calling EMS or even attempting to deal with the situation; once doing this I watched you and you ran about 10 red lights and you were driving recklessly; going into the PD parking lot full speed and barely missing a huge group of people when you went off-roading which looks like you tried hitting them; you then hit a car and turned around and began driving full speed at the group of 5 or 6 people. I stopped your car before you could cause more damage and began talking to you regarding the situation; you denied running a guy over and taking his belongings. You also began to say disrespectful slurs toward me as I told you that you would be receiving a ban for attempted mass vdm, vdm X1. I could have gotten you longer for mingegrabbing and failure to roleplay firefighter, but I didn't. You should be blacklisted from firefighter and most likely any government job for driving, but you've been given your 3 day ban for a list of reasons. I don't believe I have to explain any further. Your appeal has been denied.