Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Couldve at least tagged me :(... jk, hope to see you time from time cuz your a really funny guy and just cool to be around in general.

Gralex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

see yah in month :)

Gammer3

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

see yah in month :)
While I get Why you said that especially since most people who make a goodbye thread statistically come back very recent after the thread is posted, This is not the case.

This community is better off if I just stay away from the in game and discord, Although I am active on forums just browsing, you wont see me on the server anytime soon. I have also left the discord to basically seclude myself from any possible confrontation I may cause while I evaluate myself as a person in real life to allow the staff to have one less thing to worry or think about or have to moderate to a degree.

Last edited:

Buddyro22

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

While I get Why you said that especially since most people who make a goodbye thread statistically come back very recent after the thread is posted, This is not the case.

This community is better off if I just stay away from the in game and discord, Although I am active on forums just browsing, you wont see me on the server anytime soon. I have also left the discord to basically seclude myself from any possible confrontation I may cause while I evaluate myself as a person in real life to allow the staff to have one less thing to worry or think about or have to moderate to a degree.
welcome back

Gralex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Ha ha, you think i didn't try to quit? This won't be something easy, GL tho

Smalley

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Thanks for everything brother! I wish you the best of luck in your future and we'll see you around :)

Ber506

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Always a cool cat with me! hope to see you back RP'ing soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.