Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: LtWolf
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:137872891
Your Character Name: Omar Imran

Target Steam Name:いつか自殺します
Target SteamID:STEAM_0:1:553757726
Target Character Name (if known): Arthur Shards

Request Reason: No value of life under direct gunpoint while zip tied. He was told to drop his money and stuff, he had 8k as seen in the video cash but he said "kill me" instead of dropping it.
When did the situation occur?:5:50-6:00 AM EST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Video of insubordination
1) https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/gOxrikoAaexXq/d1337lkFnqpl?invite=cr-MSxMS00sNDA0MTMyOTks
Text logs of the whole interaction:
2)Screenshot_4.png

Additional members involved/witnessing:

Proof of involvement: download.png
Steam Name: christopher1623 [PMG]
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:101676462

Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Unknown16

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Can confirm, witnessed this event, with this in mind and my previous encounters with the individual being reported they have no intention to rp and openly said in ooc they would rather be banned than give money in a robbing rp situation.

LtWolf

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Can confirm, witnessed this event, with this in mind and my previous encounters with the individual being reported they have no intention to rp and openly said in ooc they would rather be banned than give money in a robbing rp situation.
Proof to show this is found here:
Screenshot_5.png

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you for making this report! It is currently under review and you can expect a response shortly!

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

The player being reported, does not seem to have an account on the forums, but their input will not be required due to how blatant the evidence provided is.

SUMMARY
In the clip and screenshot provided it appears that Arthur Shards refused to comply with @LtWolf 's orders while at gunpoint.

VERDICT
Based on the above observations, I have issued the following verdict:

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
2.4.1​
You must correctly follow FearRP when a situation calls for it, such as when you are being held at gunpoint. Roleplay should reflect on how you would approach a similar situation in real-life.​
@Arthur Shards​
Rule Violated

Typically speaking, FearRP applies when someone is under gunpoint with 2 weapons, not 1, but this case is a little different. When you are ziptied and have nowhere to run, the only reasonable course of action would be to comply with your captors.

CONCLUSION
As a result of the above verdict, the following has occured:

@Arthur Shards has received a verbal warning for failing to comply with FearRP.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.