Years of Mono

LV

eam Name:uwu
Your SteamID32(STEAM_0:1:124275157):
Your Character Name: Josephi Krakawski

Ban Length: 1 month 1 day
Banning Staff @Ber506

Ban Reason: Mass Prop push, ltap, RDM.

Unban Reason: I logged on today after throwing up for most of the morning, to see I got banned on monolith for mass Prop push. I believe this happened about 30 minutes before new years eve, as I was downstairs enjoying the night with my friends. I came upstairs maybe 10 minutes after this ban and saw my pc was shut down and thought nothing of it. I enjoyed the rest of my night, then deeply regretted it. I have no memory of what happened on NYE, but I am really sorry for it. I did do some prop pushing on a tow truck driver, then I got off. I assume someone saw me doing it and thought they could do it aswell. I also lost a decent amount of my rust skins as my account was ransacked. Skins were sold, traded and other things happened on different servers/games. I enjoy playing Monolith, as a majority of my gmod friends play on this server and I have been part of this community for almost 4 years. I know that I am still held accountable for what happened that night as it was my account, I am asking for removal of this ban as I want to enjoy monolith this year with a new look on things.

Time of Occurrence:Last night.
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules? Yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I did do some prop pushing on a tow truck driver, then I got off.
The ban will not be lifted or reduced. You were previously permanently banned from our community and were granted another chance to be part of it. This means that there will be zero tolerance for intentional rulebreaks: if you break a rule intentionally one more time, you will be permanently banned again.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.