Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:190159376
Target Character Name (if known): Jack Diamond

Target Steam Name: Isaac Anderson✅
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155359035
Target Character Name (if known): Isaac Anderson

Target Steam Name: MaximumStig888
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121065091
Target Character Name (if known): Tyler Thompson

Request reason: I was driving around the city when I stopped at a stop sign where I was hit from the back he said sorry. I pulled off and him and some of his friends started following me so I knew what they where trying to do so I went to the super market where I knew there not allowed to mug me and 3 people attempted to mug me and another guy.

Tyler Thompson- Meta gaming, mug in public, mugging 2 people at once
Isaac Anderson - mug in public, mugging 2 people at once
Jack Diamond - mug in public, mugging 2 people at once

When did the situation occur?: 3:50ish
Your evidence to support your claim: https://imgur.com/a/DtA9a
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Foxtrawt @Isaac Anderson @MaximumStig888

I broke character as you can see in chat. Using LOOC didn't cross my mind until making this

Last edited:

Foxtrawt

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

OP was evading us when we were speaking in VOIP yelling for him to pull over and he kept evading from us so we became hostile as we were going to mug him. Also in the parking lot there was nobody around and attempted to use it as a safe zone during a mugging.

Laquesha Brown

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

"OP was evading us when we were speaking in VOIP yelling for him to pull over"
Neither one of you guys did that the only time anyone talked was when Jack said sorry for ramming my car and the mug

"and he kept evading from us so we became hostile as we were going to mug him."
I don't understand whatcha mean by "we became hostile" you followed a car hitting it once and than said sorry xD

"Also in the parking lot there was nobody around"
who's Tyler telling to put his hands up??? Domi wasn't in my car. Tyler also meta gamed

" attempted to use it as a safe zone during a mugging"
((idk if you tired pinning me with a rule break here so I'ma just give a super defensive reply to it.))
You didn't properly initiated a mug on me therefore I'm able to use it as a safe zone.

Smalley

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

Whether there was anyone around in the parking lot or not it still classes as a public mugging, Therefore. The following people will be receiving these punishments:

@Foxtrawt = Warning Point(s)
@Isaac Anderson = Warning Point(s)
@MaximumStig888 = 12 hour ban for meta gaming & Mugging in public

Next time make sure to be hidden when it comes to mugging, For example like the ravine or the outskirts of the city.

But not only that @Laquesha Brown you will be receiving a warning for breaking character. If someone is mugging you in public you should call a staff member and let them handle it. Do not break character to tell them that it's not allowed.

Accepted