Your Steam Name: CoNnEcT
Your Steam ID: 76561198056784623
Your Character Name: Nick Murphy

Target Steam Name:
cookie
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:118906358
Target Character Name (if known): Jack everadon

Request reason:
basicly before this happend, there was a case of 2 guys tried to kill me, they both had desert eagles and i managed to kill them solo and took theyr guns of theyir body and 1 of them send to jail, the other one died and coudnt be revived. in video you can hear 1 of them say "i got 3 deagles" so basicly 2 of them are mine. anyway the video speaks for it self, i am sorry for the music and for my comment xD i was just suprised that 1 of them was not dead cause i shot him evne before he came to the door but ok. also wanna add that i managed to get only Jack Everadon name, the other guy i dont know who he is, i contacted admins in game but sadly they coudnt find who the other guy way but basicly it was Jack and his friend that started calling people N words and you can see me being confused in OOC if that is even allowed to call someone that word multiple times..

also after this bank i got teleported to admin sit Stuvi(mike something in game name) and basicly i was accused of vdming someone and the guy asked to get his desert eagle wich i didnt have because this guys from the bank took them. also the reason why i am mentioning this is i have recording of admin sit and also recording from the situation that happend and how it happend and it was not vdm like the guy sayid so it proves he lied only to get his deagle back. but also his friend tried to drive the car while in cuffs. basicly if you want me to make a new report about that situation i can do it but mostly i am asking stuvi if he wants because the guy lied to him just so he gets back the deagle that he lost. i didnt lose anything in that situation i was just offering my help with that one because a guy tried get me in trouble just to get his deagle back and in procces of trying to get the deagle back, he lied to and admin. that is the reason why i am mentioning this but also wanted to clearify where i got the 2 deagles from.

hope my english wasnt that bad and sorry about the music, always listening to it when i play.
When did the situation occur?: 6.may.2018 23:55(11:55 pm) gmt+(croatia europe)
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: Johnny Prrrell(the cop) and Maroun Zakhia(civilian beside the cop)

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I do not hear myself saying the N word in this nor remember any of us saying the N word during the bank raid.

CoNnEcT

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

also because i made the video with the name "calling people N words" i got an email from youtube that it may be blocked for some countries so let me know if you cant see it and ill try fix it.

Alex Veira

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I do not hear myself saying the N word in this nor remember any of us saying the N word during the bank raid.
I was right next to him shooting and I do not recall anyone saying that.

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

also because i made the video with the name "calling people N words" i got an email from youtube that it may be blocked for some countries so let me know if you cant see it and ill try fix it.
I can see it and none of us remember eachother saying the N word

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Also after re-watching the video, someone does say the N word in it, but the only ones that were at the door at the time were me and @Alex V and it does not sound like us. It more or so sounds like Mauron.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

CoNnEcT

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

well it doesnt sound like you because when you are down the sound is "stuffed"(i think that is the word) but if i am not mistaking the same person sayis that he got 3 deagles from this raid, i could be wrong, after all its 1 am and i am awake from early so it could be just me.

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

well it doesnt sound like you because when you are down the sound is "stuffed"(i think that is the word) but if i am not mistaking the same person sayis that he got 3 deagles from this raid, i could be wrong, after all its 1 am and i am awake from early so it could be just me.
If you rewatch the video and listen to how Mauron sounds, it sounds more or less like him.

CoNnEcT

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

i am sorry jack but have no idea who mauron is.

CoNnEcT

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

could be, just weird that he sayd something like "we got them, we killed them" something like that. it sounded like he is a part of the situation.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,
Unfortunately there is no way to find out who said the word as you were dead at that moment.

Report denied.

Kind Regards,
Pmx

Status
Not open for further replies.