Your Steam ID: 76561198100914871
Your Character Name: Jack Mikael

Ban Length: 1 Day
Banning Staff Member: @Predictable

Ban Reason: FailRp - Breaking FearRP?
Time of Occurrence: 21:45pm BST
Relevant Evidence: N/A "His own Eyes"
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
What Happened?: So I was being questioned and arrested by police and at the time I was requested to remove my fully licensed pistol from my possession however I did not like how the Chief was handling the situation so I wanted him out and for me to speak to the Sergeant about the situation but the Chief just said fuck it and instantly made a staff report on how I wasn't following through with demands. Predictable comes and tells me to remove it and as I was getting uncuffed I managed to pull my pistol out whilst the police had 0 guns out (Both on back) and therefore I had full control of my situation and weapon whilst neither of them did and therefore I took advantage of it for them being untrained police uncuffing a suspect without a gun pointed at them. But noooooo, Predictable phys gunned me and therefore I was locked in place whilst shooting which means I obviously lost the situation because I wasn't in control of my movements and unable to dodge bullets when the sergeant eventually managed to pull his gun and start shooting however I was already reloaded from killing the Chief therefore I could of won but because of this moderator that phsy gunned me and locked me in place. From my POV I was not in FearRP as neither cops had a gun at the time of me being uncuffed therefore I took advantage but instead this moderator ruined my immersion and ruined the situation for my great escape....

Predictable

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I went over this with you in-game, and explained why you were in the wrong and you told me you were aware and accepted the fact that you would be punished for your rule-breaking. Don't attempt to oversimplify what happened to dodge the rules, and I know for a fact that you understood what you did.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.