LV

Your Steam Name: Bloodymustache89
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:126128799
Your Character Name: Jack Pesaro

Ban Length: 1 Day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Gamz

Ban Reason: LTARP
Time of Occurrence: 9/3/18
Relevant Evidence: Didnt think i was gonna need to record, this basically goes off of what the staff say.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @yung god
What Happened: Basically a guy was raiding us that OBVIOUSLY had the god mode glitch, he got shot in the head multiple times with a deagle and didnt die, I was the second member of the base with me and yung god and after i saw that the raider had the god mode glitch i disconnected. I joined back to realize that i was banned. I would like to know what evidence the staff has to ban me first of all, and second i would also like to know whats stopping any random player from seeing someone disconnect and then calling a report saying "This person disconnected while i was raiding them". Third: What if it was a case of my game crashing? The staff shouldnt just asume it was LTARP, they should actually look into it a bit.

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You were told to put your hands up, you replied with "How do I do that" and you instantly disconnected. The logs can tell us whether it's a crash or a disconnect by user. Appeal Denied. You will serve the 1 day ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.