LV

_

Steam Name: Dr. Sievers Oncology
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): 145867444
Your Character Name: Jacob Sievers

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @braidan

Ban Reason: RDM | Lying to Staff
Unban Reason: Personally I think what was bad about the entire sit was the lying part of the sit. I never intended to lie as I did see Tyler Huncho equip a weapon and wave it in my direction in the bank which can be seen thru the video. He also threatened me before that referring to me as the mustang guy. The whole reason for my demeanor during the sit was because these guys, the ones in Tyler’s group or who he is associated with kept harassing me and my group of friends who just got onto the server. Specifically I believe if you look in logs, I think Tyler’s friend who owned a pickup truck came with another friend to attempt to RDM my friends and I, and I was eventually rdmed after I had died at the back when I was getting stuff out of my bank. My whole point is that throughout my entire day on monolith yestarday I have been harassed by the same group of people and that would explain why I would equip my own weapon and kill Tyler as I thought it would be justified. Also remember I asked to be put into the sit and If I sincerely had a vendetta out to lie to staff why would I be so adamate to want to be apart of the sit ? Personally I understand the RDM as I really was not justified in my actions but i Hope with some more context provided you can understand my demeanor and why I responded in the way I did. The whole reason for this appeal is based off of mercy and I hope you would have mercy on me, simply unbanning me a day after I was banned as I had no intention in lying to you. And also I have seriously cleaned up my record as I was known for RDMing back years ago on the server and this is literally my first account of RDMing in the passed 2 weeks of me being back on the server. I am sincerely apologetic for my demeanor during the sit and I promise to not let my emotions motivate me to break server rules and potentially ruin others experiences. I plead with you for mercy, but nonetheless I hope you have a great day !

Time of Occurrence: midnight
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

braidan

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Jacob, the whole reason I included the lying and being toxic part is because you were doing just that, and in the sit you had every opportunity to bring up the part where apparently Tyler’s group of people were harassing you. Not once did you mention it and if you did I would’ve attempted to look into it through logs. If you have video of any of that happening that would be helpful. And the reason i’m going to deny this is because you were calling people names in the sit and lying which you have a record of, I banned you based off of things you’ve done in the past and from what I seen in the sit it appears you haven’t learned from it and I hope you’ll learn from this ban. I can understand how you might not of been lying but your reason for killing him was minimal to no reason at all from what I seen, he waved a gun at you for like 1 second then asks for ammo and out of no where you kill him.
Denied, Locked and moved

Status
Not open for further replies.