Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Dr. Sievers Oncology
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:72933722
Your Character Name: Jacob Sievers

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Mr.Alex
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 3 days
Blacklist Reason: I saw something regarding a player reports from Wednesday of this week and I was banned on Saturday morning with evidence that was insufficient. I was not aware that I was even 'pinged' or needed to comment to defend myself. I was actually in a persuit of this vehicle because they ran into me and I was flinged out of my car, he got out with a weapon pointed at me so I then decided to go and follow him and try to kill him. As you saw in the 'video', he popped off with the exact five seven that he pointed at me previously with and I was just trying to get him back for putting me under fearRP and robbing me. I have no idea why it was even a problem because he killed me, I lost my stuff and he was able to get his money from the bank robbery. I find it extremely annoying how he could attempt to rob me and then get upset when he kills me and still is enabled to get his money from the bank robbery. If anything the weapons blacklist for 3 days would have ended saturday evening and now I am being punished for something that the rules allow me to do.
Unblacklist Reason: Stated above, but I am genuinely sorry if I cannot like follow someone to the drop-off location as I was just trying to get retribution on the person and they are KOS whether or not they are robbing the bank. Either way, I apologize for the extremely late response, have a great day!

Time of Occurrence: Saturday Morning
Additional members involved/witnessing: None
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: YEs

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Make sure not to do it again. Message a staff member that's online and link this post to get the blacklist removed.

Appeal accepted.
Thread locked & moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.