kash?

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: vkarmix
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:120251557
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Lane Haggard

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Jacub

Reason for Report: Items being requested for deletion that weren’t part of punishment, after asking Jacub he responded with “I don’t recall.”
Time of Occurrence: I didn’t catch what time it was, around 6 pm CST
Evidence to support your claim: Other admins pulling me to request the items, and the screenshot below of the discord DMs. (Warning : Vulgar Language)

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes.

Attachments

• 0C363442-E1A3-4F7F-97ED-1D24999D0E00.png
    0C363442-E1A3-4F7F-97ED-1D24999D0E00.png
    411.8 KB · Views: 67

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was involved in this, you got banned for rdming me after i told you to calm down, you then tried to kill me again. You died and lost a deagle, mini fridge, 14ish chemical bottles and 14ish powder bottles, when you tried to rdm me and i killed you instead i had the items, you then ran over to your friend and broke nlr by saying i killed you and had ur friend kill me. After i lost the items, you got banned with them still on you, items that you shouldnt have had. I think i got the deagle from your friend but the rest @Arroyo had to spawn in.
(ik im not staff but the reason he lost them and got banned was because of an rdm x1 and ardm x 2 + lying in a sit all done to me)

Jacub

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Shalom!

As Tye mentioned, the items shouldn't have been dropped in the first place as they were dropped due to a rulebreak. And due to the situation being voided, the person that lost the items should get them back. As Tye mentioned, you were banned and therefor unable to drop them at the time and Arroyo spawned the items in for Tye.

Obviously, this does mean that the original items are required to be removed.

EDIT:

after asking Jacub he responded with “I don’t recall.”
I stated that I did not fully recall the reason why the items were set for removal, tbf. This happened like a week ago, and I obviously don't think much of it as it's a very minor thing. I did however respond like 50 mins after saying that I did not fully recall with a reason. Keep in mind that this conversation happened at 2AM -> 4AM. My responses were from 3AM -> 4AM. If you want proof then here you go1624194191098.png

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Under review, I’ll leave it open for a bit longer in case anyone has something more to add.

kash?

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I was involved in this, you got banned for rdming me after i told you to calm down, you then tried to kill me again. You died and lost a deagle, mini fridge, 14ish chemical bottles and 14ish powder bottles, when you tried to rdm me and i killed you instead i had the items, you then ran over to your friend and broke nlr by saying i killed you and had ur friend kill me. After i lost the items, you got banned with them still on you, items that you shouldnt have had. I think i got the deagle from your friend but the rest @Arroyo had to spawn in.
(ik im not staff but the reason he lost them and got banned was because of an rdm x1 and ardm x 2 + lying in a sit all done to me)
I never lied during the sit, the call out of your appearance was made before the kill, I did not have those items on me at the time of the situation, please do not lie in a serious forum post.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I never lied during the sit, the call out of your appearance was made before the kill, I did not have those items on me at the time of the situation, please do not lie in a serious forum post.
So you go form lying in a sit, to lying on forums. My dude. They have logs, stop making an arse out of urself. 1 check in logs will show you had them.

kash?

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

So you go form lying in a sit, to lying on forums. My dude. They have logs, stop making an arse out of urself. 1 check in logs will show you had them.
I never lied during the sit; everything I said was truthful, now my friend however I will admit wasn’t too truthful however all I said was the truth, and what logs would they have if the entire sit was you just cheering on Jacub and me telling you to shut up whilst I was trying to explain? The sit was terrible and one of my worst experiences, if it was on camera you would’ve received a warn. And also, I’d advise not cursing on the forums, as for that could get you in major trouble.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

and what logs would they have if the entire sit was you just cheering on Jacub and me telling you to shut up whilst I was trying to explain? The sit was terrible and one of my worst experiences, if it was on camera you would’ve received a warn.
"Cheering on" i called a sit on you both and presented my side, you got really heated and started calling me names and telling me to stfu, idc that you did but dont act as if u didnt. Jacub was there the whole time, i didnt break any rules (if we had video it would show you lying among other things)
I now my friend however I will admit wasn’t too truthful however all I said was the truth
False, you said the same story as ur friend who then later admitted that he wasnt sure and was trying to back you up.
I never lied during the sit; everything I said was truthful,
False again, you changed ur stories many times and jacub banned u for lying in a sit among other things.

ps : Im not gonna keep arguing with you, so unless staff @'s me directly or asks a question i wont be replying. (on the topic of calling you an arse, if you're being an arse, im gonna call you an arse.)

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Hi. Please don't argue here without actually presenting evidence. You've all said your piece and this will be reivewed as soon as I'm done with my exam.
I will leave this open if you have futher EVIDENCE to add.
That means don't just post more he said she said and so on.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

1624389397330.png
Logs confirm that the items were looted from @Tye shortly before the ban.
Looks pretty clear to me, I don't see any abuse of power or rules broken here.

Report concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.