Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Jake the Baller
Your Steam ID: 76561198137135821
Your Character Name: Jake Baller

Ban Length: 1 week
Banning Staff Member (@Admin Name to mention the staff member): @Vexum

Ban Reason: 1x RDM
Unban Reason: Now looking back at what happened i have realized i shouldn't have killed the guy which resulted in me being banned, we were taking a cop hostage trying to do a cinema hostage negotiation and he said something along the lines of us cop baiting and all of us are gonna get banned because hes gonna report us, so i shot him for breaking character. People that do that type of thing when your trying to role play with another person just kinda annoys me, that's more than likely the first count of RDM i have on my record but i have learned from it and it wont happen again,i enjoy playing on the server a lot and this is pretty much all i play because there is nothing else out that seems fun to me, i was also looking forward in participating in the upcoming event on the 13th with my friends, appreciate it.

Time of Occurrence: not sure but like a few days ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: none

Vexum

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Jake,

I appreciate that you chose to reflect on your actions and that you understand that you cannot just kill him for breaking character. In the future just make a player report on the player. Me, or another report management member will take care of them. I understand that it is frustrating, but please just refrain from breaking a rule. If you can promise me that this won't happen again or any type of situation like this then I can agree to unban you.

Regards,
Vexum

Status
Not open for further replies.