Not open for further replies.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: A Sack O' Salt
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79829712
Your Character Name (If Applicable): David Manzier

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
Jake Nasa, not sure of forum name.
@NASA I'm guessing is him..
Reason for report: Not sure if this is against staff policy, I would've checked the handbook or policy forum before posting but there seems to be none, anyways; he was involved directly with a roleplay situation, and got out of his car when running from police and went into Administrative mode. He then dealt with a Administrative Situation mid-roleplay.
Time of Occurrence: Roughly 4:45PM EST.
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

NASA

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

After speaking to another staff member he did confirm that this was indeed an rp situation that I should not have handled myself. I do apologize for that.

Last edited:

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

After speaking to another staff member he did confirm that this was indeed an rp situation that I should not have handled myself. I do apologize for that.
That's no problem, but when you fly over to me acting all power hungry.. You can only expect a Staff Report. No worries. I appreaciate the apoligy.

Nick

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Next time read the police rules, you are not to shoot automatically you are required to initiate a chase, if all attempts to pit them or spike strip then you may code red the vehicle. If they are a danger to the public however then you may disable the vehicle.

heater

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I actually saw this happen when passing by and in the patch notes they added snow balls which potentially hurt people which is in fact a danger to the public @Nick

"Added Snow Balls.
  • You can throw these at other players! Be careful though, they hurt!"
So throwing a snowball at someone and potentially hurting them gives them every right to shoot at the vehicle even if you're a getaway driver you were obviously a part of the situation.

I've seen many of these situations were the Officer shoots the vehicle without reason while playing as chief but this I actually think could possibly be a case.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@A Sack O' Salt You should not be opening fire at vehicles the way you did in the video.

Rule 8.2.3:
3acec3998b.png

That was your mistake, and something you should not repeat in the future.

@NASA, as you yourself stated, taking this sit was not the correct decision. To this day, I myself still make reports when I feel rules have been broken in RP I am involved with. Several errors were made here. Doing this yourself obviously was one of them, but also the way you did it and the placement of the sit were both incorrect. Moving forward all staff members need to remember that players need to be educated before being scolded. If a player broke a rule, it needs to be explained to them instead of receiving a public interrogation. They also deserve privacy when you take them into a sit. This is why we do them on rooftops. Moving forward I expect a greater level of conduct from you as well.

Thank you for your report.

Status
Not open for further replies.