Deltaox

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: Maroun Zakhia
Steam name: R3ZIONIC
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:71543845

Date and time of loss: December 5th 18:29. Central Time Zone.
What happened: This man stole my weed while I was away and I found it was him and we chased him down and put him in zip-ties. He didn't drop any of the items and ended up logging after he was in handcuffs for 3 minutes. My friend's game crashed and that's why the screen went black towards the end.

How much do you need refunded: 135 Weed Bags, 1 Makarov, 5 Flasks, a Flask support, and those two things in between the 5 Flasks and the 100x Weed.
Evidence: This recording

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been denied.

Reason: We cannot issue a refund for items that you could have had, in this occasion you were definitely mugging him, and he was partially breaking FearRP however you were not directly in possession of the items, so at that time they technically were items that you could of had. Since any number of situations could occur where you were, such as police intervention. I will say it may be worth making this into a player report on the player in question if it wasn't already dealt with. Though technically you should really have tried to mug him where you were int he first place as it was both populated, and a government building.

Status
Not open for further replies.