Jazzzi

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Jazzzi
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:87177905
Your Character Name: James Andersson

Ban Length:
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Console (Automatic Ban)

Ban Reason: Disconnecting during RP situation (Automatic Ban)
Unban Reason: As seen in this Screenshot ( ) by looking at my taskbar you can see my Gmod is the focused window, however I can't see anything (you may also be able to slightly see the drop shadow at the top of the Taskbar and bottom of Chrome, showing that gmod.exe is trying to show something, but in this case nothing). This has only just started happening and I am led to believe is a RAM issue (which is getting sorted), however in order to fix I need to Alt + F4 my game, whilst unable to see what is going on in game. Due to this fact, I didn't know I had died, and therefore when I Quit my game, I was automatically banned by Console. I'm going to try to fix this by changing to Borderless Fullscreen next time however I can say with confidence I didn't intend for this to happen. Thank you for reading and I hope you have a good day / night!

Time of Occurrence: 14th December ~ 7:20pm UK Time.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Jacub saw this take place during a Screenshare.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Jacub

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Jacub saw this take place during a Screenshare.
Yeah, I can vouch for this, we were in Monolith RP #1 when this happened (alongside Jetaime). I asked him what he meant with his gmod being fucked up so he started his screen share showing his Garry's Mod being an invisible window. I said "smh use borderless instead of fullscreen smh" and then he proceeded with closing his game. Resulting in him receiving this ban.

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ban Expired.

Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.