Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Mira シ
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:49567553
Your Character Name: James Mira

Ban Length: Permanently
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): PMX

Ban Reason: "Bye." Apparently saying <removed by gm1003> is not a good thing.
Unban Reason: All I said was <removed by gm1003> and got swept under my feet with a perm ban. I just started playing again about 2 weeks ago or so, after a year long break. I barely even know <removed by gm1003> , ive seen him in-game a few times and heard he was banned, but no clue why. I won't say anything like that again. Sorry for any trouble or drama I may have caused from saying what was said. I love playing on the server, I have a lot of fun on here and it's my favorite garry's mod server to play on.

Time of Occurrence: Around 4:05 pm Mountain daylight time.
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes.

Last edited:

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If you got banned for what you said, what makes you think you can say it in your ban appeal?

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I do not understand why you would think it would be appropriate or even acceptable to say such a thing, especially using an in character chat, the /ad. If you want to play on our server and use our community platforms, you shouldn't be going around and trying to start drama or anything similar - as you can see, we will remove you pretty quickly for that, as there is no tolerance for it or for this kind of behaviour.

Mira シ

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

If you got banned for what you said, what makes you think you can say it in your ban appeal?
Didn't know how else to explain what I got banned for? Sorry for being detailed and specific?

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You will be unbanned this time but further rulebreaks such as this will result in you being removed from the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.