Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Administrative Abuse Report Format

Your Steam Name: Varius Benson
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:66196852
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Varius Benson

Admin being reported: @James Thomas

Reason for Report: Disrespecting players for no reason swaring at players for legit doing nothing wrong overall bad role model for somone whos a admin
Time of Occurrence: 1:22 AM Australian Eastern Standerd TimeZone 11/6/2018
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: No one els video shows it all

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

mclovin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Ok so from the beginning of the sit you were arguing with me about a rule. Then i went to talk to the other player as there was no video evidence from the reporting party the sit was concluded and rp was continued, I receive 2 reports prior to this about people being arrested for j- walking which is why i told you to stop now could i have been a bit more nice about saying that yes in which i apologize for. Now for the first comment. I dont even remember doing that nor do i just throw people's vehicles nor no reason so idk what that is about..

Vladimir Bensons

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Seems like it was just a yikes but please understand as a officer the only way we level up is by tickets and missions and tickets are our main way so as i really wanna level up i do go around on ticketing people for illegal things i never arrested anyone for j walking i went to ticket them for it and they deiced to run away their invasion of police. Anyways seems like a big misunderstanding hopefully next time someone reports someone for something that dosent sound right ask them if they have video evidence as i record 24/7 when ever i am on the server incase randoms tri to lie to a admin to get me in trouble.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Since nobody closed this, I will go ahead and close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.