Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: 「Jeff Maine」 Bhuddyism.com
Your SteamID: 76561198207803176
Your Character Name: Jeff Maine

Target Steam Name: DerpDeGames II
Target SteamID: 76561199277669024
Target Character Name (if known): James Winters

Request Reason: He proppushed infront of hospital and knocked a cop out since it landed ontop of him after he proppushed it 150 MILLION feet in the air
When did the situation occur?: 12:59 AM - 1:02 AM
Your evidence to support your claim: I have a video showcasing him doing it, if you look closely you can match the helmet to his from the distance, and you can see the cop he knocked out and the civilian he almost hit

Additional members involved/witnessing: @UnlinkingCoast4 (George Washingmachine)
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

ChasingOctane

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, I understand my prop-pushing was against server rules, however with no staff on to fix the solution, it was in an unsavable spot. I will take what punishments I may get.
The cop who got knocked out, ran underneath it deliberately. cc: @2011 Ford Crown Victoria It did go higher than expected which is on me. I duly apologize for harm to anyone I caused.

JeffMaine

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, I understand my prop-pushing was against server rules, however with no staff on to fix the solution, it was in an unsavable spot. I will take what punishments I may get.
The cop who got knocked out, ran underneath it deliberately. cc: @2011 Ford Crown Victoria It did go higher than expected which is on me. I duly apologize for harm to anyone I caused.
he stood still and you proppushed like 2 others time buckwheat, I watched you do it and then you proceeded to run my ass over full speed on the sidewalk BROTATO, in a straight line no brakes applied OK BROTATO

2010 Ford Crown Victoria

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I did run under the car. Under MY "w" key

ChasingOctane

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board

Years of Mono

LV

he stood still and you proppushed like 2 others time buckwheat, I watched you do it and then you proceeded to run my ass over full speed on the sidewalk BROTATO, in a straight line no brakes applied OK BROTATO
the running you over was an accident. like i said, i apologize, as well as you were not on a sidewalk. you were in the dirt/flower divider.

ChasingOctane

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board

Years of Mono

LV

also, i the only times i prop pushed were to get my car unstuck.

JeffMaine

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

also, i the only times i prop pushed were to get my car unstuck.
you smashed it like a million feet in the air bro why would u do that if it stuck ???

ChasingOctane

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board

Years of Mono

LV

you smashed it like a million feet in the air bro why would u do that if it stuck ???
i wasnt payign attention pulling up and it ended up behind the security bars in front of the hospital door on that ramp. i tried backing it out normally bur it got stuck and pushing wouldnt work. with no staff on this left me with no choice.

ChasingOctane

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board

Years of Mono

LV

i wasnt payign attention pulling up and it ended up behind the security bars in front of the hospital door on that ramp. i tried backing it out normally bur it got stuck and pushing wouldnt work. with no staff on this left me with no choice.
@2011 Ford Crown Victoria was with me the whole time, he can confirm it all

ChasingOctane

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board

Years of Mono

LV

In addition: I'd be more than happy to attempt to recreate the scenario in a single player world

AJACE

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @JeffMaine,

Thanks for creating this Player Report on the forums, I will be reviewing and deciding the outcome for this Player Report. Expect a response within (1-2 Business days)

Last edited:

AJACE

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

AJACE

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @JeffMaine,

As I had stated in the previous message, I reviewed the Player Report/Mentor report on @DerpDeGames. This is my statement:

@DerpDeGames I find that there is valid proof that you prop pushed the vehicle, in which you had injured the officer adjacent to you. During the Incident, you attempt to free the car when no staff online is understandable, but what seemed to be executed poorly. Which hit someone and made the car go somewhat flying.

Again, I can understand what you had done in the event no staff were on, but the action took a bad turn and created this player report. I believe the following can be administered to you: (1 Warning Point) can suffice. Future altercations could lead to more dire consequences. For now this light punishment shall be kept

Let’s attempt to be more careful in the future, so we can insure an RP friendly approach next time.

If you have any further questions, concerns or complaints, contact me Via the forums, Server PMs or Discord for help.

Thanks, -Ajace

Status
Not open for further replies.