Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Dr.Sloth
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:46100531
Your Character Name: Joe Biggins

Target Steam Name: *fridge*
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:233673790
Target Character Name (if known): Jamsheed Badeshi

Request Reason: I was driving about with my food truck and stopped at a car park when all of a sudden a guy playing as the police comes along and prop pushes my car TWICE, I then went back to the food truck spawn and he prop pushes my car again, I asked him why is he acting like a little baby and then he killed me with a storage box. This guy needs to get banned or something because I can see him doing it so somebody else, besides I'm new to the server and it doesn't feel very welcoming...

When did the situation occur?: Today at 2:30pm

Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: None.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This report is under review.

This process may take some time.

Best regards,
Lambsauce | Administration Team

Fridge

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

as i said it wasnt me it was credence and didnt prop kill u nether that was also crendence plus u were spamming the horn at townhall after being told mutiple times u contiuned u also called me the hard r and a f*ggot before any of this took place which i will go find in the demos now if u wish

Fridge

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

the last 5-10 seconds of the vid u were hit in the back by someone else i know it looks like i did but i didnt please say the time frame so i can find the clip of u calling me the hard r

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

as i said it wasnt me it was credence and didnt prop kill u nether that was also crendence plus u were spamming the horn at townhall after being told mutiple times u contiuned u also called me the hard r and a f*ggot before any of this took place which i will go find in the demos now if u wish
If you have evidence of the user making homophobic and racist slurs, please make a report with proper evidence.

@Credence your input is required here.

Credence

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Credence

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The moments in the video were indeed me. Any moments prior tho was not. As a bisexual man I took very hard insult to his homophobic comment's I have to deal enough with that irl so I got heated. I and I alone take the punishment.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Credence is aware of the rules he violated shown in the video, that being said since Credence is a veteran player on the server he knows better than this. He will be receiving a 1 day Physgun blacklist for his actions.

As for @Fridge I see no wrong doings on his part, though I do ask you be more careful around players with deployed entities as they can still damage and kill players when still being held by the physgun.

Fridge and Credence if you can find the video to show that your claims are valid please create another forum report.

This report has been Accepted

Best regards,
Lambsauce | Administration Team

Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.