Buddyro22

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

This is why they get banned. Because staff just want a reason to ban them, lmao. Maybe actually believe that they can do good and give them inspiration and they wouldn’t do it ffs
that’s hilarious , even though they break the rules multiple times . Given multiple chances. And you blame the staff for causing their frag hungry intentions HAHAAH. They’ve given him multiple chances pretty sure they are on a small thread due to him not keeping his word of “changing”.

Lando2x

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

that’s hilarious , even though they break the rules multiple times . Given multiple chances. And you blame the staff for causing their frag hungry intentions HAHAAH. They’ve given him multiple chances pretty sure they are on a small thread due to him not keeping his word of “changing”.
it's not that there was no reason for him to be like bet you'll get banned anyways he should have been welcoming if I seen that it would piss him off and I feel like it encourages him or was kinda instigating

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

it's not that there was no reason for him to be like bet you'll get banned anyways he should have been welcoming if I seen that it would piss him off and I feel like it encourages him or was kinda instigating

you must understand their skeptical attitude.. considering they go through this kinda thing most days if not every. Trust is earned. it takes 10 years to build a reputation and 10 seconds to ruin it. Warren Buffett said that.

Lando2x

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

you must understand their skeptical attitude.. considering they go through this kinda thing most days if not every. Trust is earned. it takes 10 years to build a reputation and 10 seconds to ruin it. Warren Buffett said that.
I get that but a 5 month ban they should at least give him a chance but I get where their coming from with his history but it would be more encouraging if they were like hopefully you're better and gave him a chance!

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I get that but a 5 month ban they should at least give him a chance but I get where their coming from with his history but it would be more encouraging if they were like hopefully you're better and gave him a chance!

I do agree that it is a bit discouraging to have the staff say things like that. They have their reasons. That is really all you can say about that. 5 months for saying a word not even used in racist context is a bit steep indeed. Again they have their reasons and you need to respect that.

Tough love. Sometimes that is what you need in life.

Lando2x

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I do agree that it is a bit discouraging to have the staff say things like that. They have their reasons. That is really all you can say about that. 5 months for saying a word not even used in racist context is a bit steep indeed. Again they have their reasons and you need to respect that.

yeah I guess

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

It is funny I have been called many horrible things in my days playing mono. Cant say for sure if its ooc or not but I tend to think that it is when someone runs up on me and calls me a f*got. I do report it and I get told that it is fine if its character so what can you do? I mean racism and toxicity is fine if its all in character I guess. But you say the n*gga word one time that's a bean sir.. @Eldar987 you said you had to give him the bean.. I know Lawrence is certainly not racist so why the bean?? Makes no sense way I see it.

Rules are rules, while I have stated both internally and externally I do not agree with our bans on "Offensive" content. As a staff member you don't get to make the rules you just have to enforce them.

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Rules are rules, while I have stated both internally and externally I do not agree with our bans on "Offensive" content. As a staff member you don't get to make the rules you just have to enforce them.

I would like to know what counts as "Offensive Content" is there a list of no no words? I would sincerely like to know what staff finds offensive... I mean I'm pretty desensitized myself.. as much as it gets. I don't want to make the same mistakes as others. Im not actively saying anything racist or offensive but like can you explain that a bit more please if you would?

Edit: considering that in the discord we have a room called "Stuvi's Reich" Listen you do you man I honestly could care less if you think nazis are cool you do you. But is this not Offensive Content? Surely to someone it could be.

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I would like to know what counts as "Offensive Content" is there a list of no no words? I would sincerely like to know what staff finds offensive... I mean I'm pretty desensitized myself.. as much as it gets. I don't want to make the same mistakes as others. Im not actively saying anything racist or offensive but like can you explain that a bit more please if you would?

I would if I could. Truthfully it's under the guise of "Common Sense" however common sense is not all that common. More so with a trivial rule such as this. Most of the senior staff are in Europe and have an entirely different sense of humor and understanding than the US counterparts, we also had some staff who I would label as the sensitive type that would enforce this wayyy to strictly. It's honestly easier to tell you which staff members to avoid certain topics around.

Simply put, there is no "Standard" to avoid other than the obvious: Racism/Sexism. Use of the soft a for the N word in America is widely used among all races at this point almost like a greeting. In Europe it is heavily frowned upon. So it's up the discretion of whichever Staff (Senior staff really) are reviewing the "Offensive content" at the time. /shrugs

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

yeah' I mean i've seen the nice side of PMX and Lola and Gurrazor' Aint seen no nice side of stuvi' Pretty fucked that a Higher up' Labels people like such. But hey why would i expect different from all the stuff im hearing about the staff team now anyways. Main reason i wouldnt even try with staff. gonna be looked at as some lame fragger by the highest rank in the community

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

yeah' I mean i've seen the nice side of PMX and Lola and Gurrazor' Aint seen no nice side of stuvi' Pretty fucked that a Higher up' Labels people like such. But hey why would i expect different from all the stuff im hearing about the staff team now anyways. Main reason i wouldnt even try with staff. gonna be looked at as some lame fragger by the highest rank in the community
s
a
m
e

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I tried for staff one time.. they quoted something I said to some one in character a looong time ago. When I was role paying taking some ones kidneys out.. cause that's what I liked to do back then.. They quoted me saying some weird shit. It was about me saying to some one when I lifted their shirt up to remove their kidney. I quoted one of my favorite YouTube animators psychicpebbles
. I said and I quote "you have nice tittes for a little boy." Then I removed his kidney as I do. But I mean that was my character saying all that.. I think they think I actually like my in game character. I'm not a bad guy irl. I try not to be. I will even go a step further and post the video where that quote comes from.
this video is where what I was saying comes from. I don't actually think people have nice boy tits. But everyone has a different sense of humor. sometimes they don't always clash well.

Lando2x

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I tried for staff one time.. they quoted something I said to some one in character a looong time ago. When I was role paying taking some ones kidneys out.. cause that's what I liked to do back then.. They quoted me saying some weird shit. It was about me saying to some one when I lifted their shirt up to remove their kidney. I quoted one of my favorite YouTube animators psychicpebbles
. I said and I quote "you have nice tittes for a little boy." Then I removed his kidney as I do. But I mean that was my character saying all that.. I think they think I actually like my in game character. I'm not a bad guy irl. I try not to be. I will even go a step further and post the video where that quote comes from.
this video is where what I was saying comes from. I don't actually think people have nice boy tits. But everyone has a different sense of humor. sometimes they don't always clash well.
AHHAHAHAHAHHAHA LMFAO they quoted that jesus christ dude

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

The JD

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

:eyes: *grabs ban hamer*

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Lets just not be kill hungry and we should all be friends

LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Stuvi , the hate be so real and the love be so fake.

Last edited:

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV