Ultera

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Over roughly the past year I have played Monolith with only the past few months my will to play wavering. In the last few days you might have noticed my name begin to reappear in game. Over the past few months of either not playing monolith or playing it off and on I have realized that while I may not hold the dedication to play it all day every day of the week as I might have once had I do wish to play it if only for a few hours a day. Possibly after continuing this streak I may rekindle that will to grind Monolith as I once did 8-9 months ago. What this post is mainly about is throughout my time on the server I have made contact with many people or people may have heard my name while discussing certain organizations or players. I wish to turn a new leaf and shed the old toxic behavior I once participated in. For those people who may know me or even have heard my name I ask you to consider what you've heard and not ignore it but look at me now as I want to change and can only do that with the help of others allowing me to break the mold left around me. Have a great day everyone and I hope we can meet on good terms in the server.

GreggsPasty

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Over roughly the past year I have played Monolith with only the past few months my will to play wavering. In the last few days you might have noticed my name begin to reappear in game. Over the past few months of either not playing monolith or playing it off and on I have realized that while I may not hold the dedication to play it all day every day of the week as I might have once had I do wish to play it if only for a few hours a day. Possibly after continuing this streak I may rekindle that will to grind Monolith as I once did 8-9 months ago. What this post is mainly about is throughout my time on the server I have made contact with many people or people may have heard my name while discussing certain organizations or players. I wish to turn a new leaf and shed the old toxic behavior I once participated in. For those people who may know me or even have heard my name I ask you to consider what you've heard and not ignore it but look at me now as I want to change and can only do that with the help of others allowing me to break the mold left around me. Have a great day everyone and I hope we can meet on good terms in the server.
you smell dont return. jk.

kyubi1098

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

who are you

MRC

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Hope to see you in-game.

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome bro!

Raptor Jesus

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

i have never seen you in my life but would you like to join the Luciano family?

Space Cowboy

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Ultera hopefully this is true and it convinces me

Lil Pat

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

who tf are you?