LV

Your Steam Name: Ultera
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:90479750
Your Character Name:Jared Ferdinand

Ban Length: 2 weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Foxtrawt

Ban Reason: MassRDM
Time of Occurrence: roughly 30 minutes ago

Relevant Evidence: What happened was that originally it started with a plot to kill the mayor where I guarded the downstairs and would help them escape. I ended up dying with my friends surviving. After spawning I was alerted by my friends that a pd raid was needed to break guns out for his fallen allies, hearing this I decided I would help. We geared up and approached the PD lobby from the monomarket, I was leading and I peaked around the corner seeing a room full of anywhere from 7-12 police officers were in the room some holding their weapons some not. I called that the room was full and there wouldn't be a way to go about it quietly with big guns on our backs. We made the decision and moved into the room guns blazing. We were fairly quickly killed and about 3-4 minutes later brought into a sit. During this sit I believe both parties made mistakes in how they handled the sit. On my side certain people were being very aggressive and not listening to the multiple staff members asking them to be quiet. Where my problems arise is, where I believe I was being very respectfully merely trying to defend myself as you should in a sit I was being asked to "not argue" and "stay quiet" while I made sure to stay quiet and not interrupt other people while talking and even try to help keep certain unruly players I was with to not yell over the staff. I have no problems with any of the staff who were involved with said sit and would like to make that clear so it doesn't seem like I'm doing this out of spite. My main grievance with this sit was that while I defended my point it seemed as if before coming to the sit and only hearing about it Foxtrawt had made up his mind on the gist of how he was going to handle it which I can understand to a point. Whether or not this appeal is accepted I would like to formally apologize for the actions of myself and the friends who assisted in this act. Have a great new year everyone.
~Jared

Additional members involved/witnessing:
@Tyler @xFlame @DystopianRaven @Darth

Foxtrawt

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Luckily you are receiving a quick response as I am roaming the forums before I go to bed, but yes throughout the whole sit you were respectful and being very calm toward me as I was with you. As what you did was wrong you clearly understand that and I believe you will know better next time on how to initiate. This Appeal will be Accepted, but accepted to the extent where is will be reduced to 1 week instead of 2. Thankyou for being honest and bringing a good level-head into the sit and the appeal. Cheers.

Thread will be closed and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.